GB HOMEPAGE

Rhem 4

Posted By: LadyKestrel

Rhem 4 - 03/24/12 11:17 PM

I've been playing Rhem 4 for a few days, and finally managed to get the scroll to unscroll in the east tram area. I have my random numbers and know that each step will transpose them until I get to the final ones at the end.

What I need to know is what the scissors icon on the scroll does. I have just been separating the numbers as if they've been cut, but that just doesn't seem to work. Do those number strips that are "cut" move somewhere else? For instance, say my first # is 7. The scissors icon appears and seems to separate the #7 strip from the rest, so I just assumed the 7 would continue in the first position until the last roundabout. After much trial and error, I don't think this is right, but I can't figure out where else it should go. I'll look at the walkthrough if necessary, but I really want to try this on my own. Any suggestions?

Re: Rhem 4 - 03/24/12 11:31 PM

Hah! I knew if I posted it here I'd figure it out. I forgot about the light! crazy Onward through Rhem I continue!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Rhem 4 - 03/25/12 12:51 AM

Glad you got it LadyK! Have fun.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Rhem 4 - 03/25/12 09:16 AM

It's a great game LadyK! Enjoy! smile

Re: Rhem 4 - 03/26/12 04:01 AM

I just wanted to let you know that I finished the game tonight. It only took me 25 pages of notes and about that many hours to finish. It was a great game!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Rhem 4 - 03/26/12 08:57 AM

Good for you LadyK. Now it's time to replay all 4 Rhem games! grin
Posted By: MaG

Re: Rhem 4 - 03/26/12 01:25 PM

bravo LadyK. penguin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community