GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle

Posted By: spankie

Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 01:16 AM

Hi,
I've opened the tomb and completed the first sarcophagus puzzle. Now, I can't get the 2nd puzzle which has sliders and boxes.

I'm playing as Master, can anyone help? smile
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew Tombe of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 01:55 AM

I have only finished the junior - so I don't know if it is different.

Just to be clear: you removed the lid and saw the coffin.
The coffin has the hieroglyphs that needs to be translated and another frame with squares and God's heads.

The hieroglyph is your clue to solve the God heads puzzle.

You have to finish doing the 3 puzzles in the room with a scarab puzzle first before you can do this.
Posted By: NDLVR

Re: Nancy Drew Tombe of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 04:06 AM

I haven't played it as Master, but I grabbed you the finalized photo from the tutorial on Nancy Drew Mania for the finalized look to the pictures.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e372/_ndm_/godssd.jpg
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Nancy Drew Tombe of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 02:34 PM

Hi ND
Are the highlighted areas, the ones we strive for ?

Re: Nancy Drew Tombe of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 02:45 PM

Thanks, really do appreciate the info and the picture. Have to tell you though, I did line up all the gods as shown in the picture, but nothing happened! Is there a secret to how to line them up? wave

Am tempted to start over in Amateur mode to get the helpful hints.

MaG - I did complete the scarab puzzle which leads to another puzzle that I haven't finished.
I've opened the lid to the coffin and finished the first puzzle, not sure where the 3rd puzzle in the room is, but did the wall hiroglyphs if that's what you mean?

Re: Nancy Drew Tombe of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 03:07 PM

When you were playing as Master, had you gotten to the mural of gods in that doorway on the top level (the doorway you need to hop across the pillars to get to?) I haven't tried as Master, but I would imagine that would trigger it the same as with Amateur

Re: Nancy Drew Tombe of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 03:09 PM

Hi Cathy, yes, the highlighted ones are all you need to really match up, though like I mentioned to Spankie, to get it to work even with the right gods in the right spots, you need to trigger it by Nancy seeing the mural of Gods in the room on the top

Re: Nancy Drew Tombe of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 03:19 PM

NDLVR, I saw the doorway on the top level on the left side up high, but all Nancy says is she needs to find a way to get up there. How do you hop accross the pillars?

Re: Nancy Drew Tombe of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 03:38 PM

You have to move them first. Have you done the puzzle about the Four of Horus? This is the one with the four disks (man, jackal, babboon and a bird)

Re: Nancy Drew Tombe of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 03:54 PM

No, I've not found the four disks. I keep checking all areas for clues, but nothing!

Re: Nancy Drew Tombe of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 04:04 PM

The tomb room in the left corner by the door is what makes me think of as a square stone box, in it are four jars (Nancy calls them canopic jars) Open them and you'll get the disks.

Also, have you done the scarab puzzle yet?

Re: Nancy Drew Tombe of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 04:13 PM

Thank you so much, will give that a try later today. Yes, I've done the scarab puzzle.

Re: Nancy Drew Tombe of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 04:19 PM

Okay smile keep us updated
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew Tombe of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/08/12 04:54 PM

Thanks, NDLVR. smile
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 05:24 PM

I need a save for the sarcophagus puzzle. Help please?! help

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 07:03 PM

Penny Lane,

Is this the first coffin or the second? Is this the heads or the name of the children?

I sent you the opened coffin after the heads are done. luck

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 07:32 PM

This puzzle has been mentioned in some of the above posts. It's the 2nd one with the sliders. Sorry I didn't make that clear!No I need a save for the Procession of the Gods game that is on the sarcophagus. Thanks MaG!

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 07:44 PM

That's the one I sent. I believe you're okay now.

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 08:19 PM

What you sent was the hieroglyphics translation puzzle. I need the slider which occurs later in the game. I guess I gave you the wrong info. Sorry! Ok there are 2 slider puzzles on the sarcophagus. I need a save for the slider where we have to line up the jackal, ibis and falcon, etc. I hope this clears things up! MaG, you have my permission to shoot me now! lol
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 08:48 PM

You need to do 2 puzzles before you can solve that God's lock slider puzzle.

The scarab and the Sons Of Horus.
Find them in the 1st lit room of tunnel 3.

Also, if you are playing Amateur, your phone has a hint line you can use.

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 09:01 PM

I have done the two other puzzles. I am just not good or patient at some of these mini-games.
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 09:08 PM

So, for the sarcophagus, all you have to do is fill the boxes w/the god figure in the same order as you saw on the mural.

It's not a complicated slider.

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 09:09 PM

Can you please load that saved game and click on the coffin to see if it will open.
It will save me replaying that part of the game to get a save.

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 09:20 PM

The coffin will not open MaG, I have followed your walkthrough so your saved game will coincide with mine! Thanks again! thanks

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: LadyLinda
So, for the sarcophagus, all you have to do is fill the boxes w/the god figure in the same order as you saw on the mural.

It's not a complicated slider.

LadyLinda, I think we are talking about 2 different puzzles. I apologise if I have mislead everyone by not describing clearly which puzzle I meant. I am talking about the slider where we have to line up the jackal, ibis and falcon and lower line up the beetle, crocodile , and lion. I just can't get it! crazy

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 09:40 PM

Let me open the computer that has the game and I'll replay that part.

Wait for maybe 15 minutes - I have 2 things on tap to finish first. laugh

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 09:46 PM

Take your time MaG, I'm in no hurry! I probably won't get back on the computer today anyway. It's my hubby's turn! Thanks!

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/10/12 10:22 PM

Penny Lane,

The saved I sent to you earlier is when the coffin is already opened.
So what you see are new puzzles.

Anyways, I made a new saved game - it is sent.

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/11/12 08:41 AM

Got it! Everything is straightened out! Thanks MaG!

Re: Nancy Drew Tomb of Lost Queen - help with sarcophagus puzzle - 05/11/12 02:13 PM

Have fun.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community