GB HOMEPAGE

Atlantis: The Lost Tales

Posted By: Betty Lou

Atlantis: The Lost Tales - 07/14/12 05:02 PM

I have the GOG download of this old game and am asking here if anyone still has or has recently a saved game to get me past the Red Rooster Inn scene where I am to run to the stairs, run up, cut rope and escape - I had difficulty with this years ago and it seems to have speeded up a bit or I am slower than I was back then. If I can get past this one "event" I can continue enjoying this oldie but goodie and up to now I was having FUN! LOL Can anyone please help me? I checked online and can get all the saved games but would have to purchase download of WINRAR to open it/them. Thanks for the help
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: MaG

Re: Atlantis: The Lost Tales - 07/14/12 05:11 PM

Betty Lou,

- You can download 7-zip for free and it will open any .rar file.
- Or mail me the link and I will download it and send it to you either by itself or zipped. smile

Re: Atlantis: The Lost Tales - 07/14/12 09:39 PM

thanks Mag. Will give that a try,
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Atlantis: The Lost Tales - 07/14/12 11:52 PM

Also, Betty Lou - - -

I recall that it makes a difference which direction you first turn away from them and go to the stairs. I don't remember which direction is correct, but if you have been turning right, try going left instead (or vice-versa) and see if it helps.

Re: Atlantis: The Lost Tales - 07/15/12 12:17 AM

Thanks, Tally Ho.

luck Betty Lou. I use 7-Zip on my out of state computer.

Re: Atlantis: The Lost Tales - 07/16/12 04:00 AM

Using that 7zip worked, got the saved games for this one and plugged in the one I needed - am now slinking around with bow and arrow hunting wild white boar - must be quiet so I can hear it rustling in the bushes so am whispering here. (LOL) One of the several w/t's I have found say it can be randomly found in more than one place so will keep wandering around until he/it shows up. Thanks for all the help, I feel so comfortable coming to GB to ask and never feel embarrassed at my "denseness" or whatever, just like talking to my old and new friends here. Thanks again, I may be back
Love, Betty Lou

Re: Atlantis: The Lost Tales - 07/16/12 04:02 AM

Great. Enjoy the game and am glad that you feel at home here. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community