GB HOMEPAGE

Hoodwinked

Posted By: dragonuk44

Hoodwinked - 08/25/12 08:22 AM

Hello is any one playing this game could they please tell me where Seff is .He says shes on the ground floor but I cant find her or him lol
praise happydance wave thanks

-------------------

found her lol
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Hoodwinked - 08/25/12 01:39 PM

Glad you found her, dragon.
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Hoodwinked - 08/25/12 02:59 PM

looks like you cant go any further up the walkway but you can lol
Posted By: pdbugdoodle

Re: Hoodwinked - 09/01/12 04:23 PM

wave Hello - Here's my cast vote begging for help & or a walk-through for this game! I too had trouble finding Saffy!

Although a walk-through would be great my real question is whether anyone has or knows if it's possible to give/use a save file with this Origin game? I am hopelessly stuck at the fan puzzle. I had someone do the puzzle for me before & went on to play just a bit farther but somehow when I went to continue playing today my save files had gone missing scared so I had to start over with no one available to play/get me past this seriously annoying puzzle (made more complex by my thumb articulating mouse). I tried for nearly 1 1/2 hrs on my own before giving in and hope for help from someone here. I'd be very grateful for some help with this! crazy

Thank you,
pd catrub
Posted By: MaG

Re: Hoodwinked - 09/01/12 05:27 PM

Let's wait for help for you from a member that has played the game.

If not contact: support@hoodwinkgame.com luck

Re: Hoodwinked - 09/02/12 10:17 AM

Hello MaGsummer, Thanks for taking the time to respond. Yes, well, it looks like I will have to contact their support team for multiple reasons; as I went back in earlier today and played (and played) finally beating that puzzle only to discover yet another complex physically difficult puzzle hardwall [people with physical/coordination limitations may want to choose another game] but also after an unfortunate power outage my save files have once again disappeared and I find I must once again begin the game over. smashpc I am definitely feeling "Hoodwinked". If there is a player out there who could review their successful "save game" process I would feel better that I am not messing things up myself. It appears to have a checkpoint saving system though I'd love to know if there is another method to trigger a quick save between goal checkpoints. Thank you, pd catrub

Re: Hoodwinked - 09/02/12 01:29 PM

Just a thought, pd -- do you by any chance use the CCleaner program? I'm wondering if the save system in this game is similar to several other games of late where the running of CCleaner has removed save games. think

Re: Hoodwinked - 09/03/12 02:28 PM

Hi there Rushes! smile
Thanks for responding. No re:Ccleaner - I use Ad-Aware but your comment sent me checking & resetting all sets to default & had no more problems. rah Although I'll admit I was so afraid of losing my progress that I played the game straight through... which is why I'm so long getting back to you. Sorry.

Boy, it's a shame they didn't give the game the time & attention it deserved to fully develop! So much of it was stellar but there was too much muck to wade through to get to see it all. I sure wished I'd had one of GB's reliable walkthroughs [especially one of MaG's super clear & streamlined ones!] Although I realize GB can't have one for every game, it sure made me grateful for all the ones you do have! Thanks for all the help! You guy's are great! thumbsup

Thanks, pd catrub

Re: Hoodwinked - 09/03/12 03:28 PM

Glad that you managed to finish the game! happydance

I think MaG would agree with us that if she had to write a walkthrough for every game that was released, she would be cross-eyed, have no hair left at all, and would be prone to random screaming abdabs!

Re: Hoodwinked - 09/03/12 07:34 PM

rotfl Rushes. So true! sherlock

wave pd.

Re: Hoodwinked - 09/04/12 05:43 AM

Rushes, You mean she isn't like that already??? wink (After 62,000+ posts, 13 years (registered), & some ?#,###? WTs written, & another ?###,###,###? of folks who use them - Well, I know I'd be! crazy lol )
pd catrub

Re: Hoodwinked - 09/04/12 05:46 PM

rotfl
© 2024 GameBoomers Community