GB HOMEPAGE

The Five Cores walkthrough and other games by Bert Jamin are posted

Posted By: MaG

The Five Cores walkthrough and other games by Bert Jamin are posted - 09/26/12 06:42 PM

The Five Cores walkthrough by Bert Jamin

Anna by Bert Jamin

James Peris, No License nor Control by Bert Jamin

Oz Orwell and the Crawling Chaos by Bert Jamin

yay bravo thanks Bert!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: The Five Cores walkthrough and other games by Bert Jamin are posted - 09/26/12 06:58 PM

Excellent! Thanks, Bert. thumbsup
Posted By: Chief

Re: The Five Cores walkthrough and other games by Bert Jamin are posted - 09/26/12 08:03 PM

Thanks Bert. The Five Cores WT was useful. bravo

Chief wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: The Five Cores walkthrough and other games by Bert Jamin are posted - 09/26/12 08:03 PM

They look good! Thanks Bert. wave
Posted By: Geo

Re: The Five Cores walkthrough and other games by Bert Jamin are posted - 09/26/12 09:55 PM

Bert,this is not a error,just something interesting you might want to point out. In the 5th core very near the end -"Walk onto the huge wooden platform in front of you. Pull the large lever." You could point out to look up and notice the platform rising from the burner area.
Posted By: Bert Jamin

Re: The Five Cores walkthrough and other games by Bert Jamin are posted - 09/27/12 08:18 AM

My pleasure guys!
I added that to the walkthrough on my site Geo! Thanks for that...
Posted By: Wincey

Re: The Five Cores walkthrough and other games by Bert Jamin are posted - 09/28/12 04:32 AM

Bert, you say

"Enter the house and read the book. When you page it through you will see some drawings of circles on each and every page. Of course you can make a drawing of each of them. But believe me, only one page is of impotency! Remember those four dots at the outside of this house! So only make a drawing of the circles on the page with... the four dots!"

What do you mean read the book? When I click the hand on the book nothing happens. I can only see the two pages open in front of me.
Posted By: Mordack

Re: The Five Cores walkthrough and other games by Bert Jamin are posted - 09/28/12 11:59 AM

Wincey, in order to be able to click on the book and see all 6 pages you have to have full glow in the light above the book. To do this, the 4 torches on the outside of the four huts have to be lite. They also have to be lite in a specific order. The order is seen as correct if after you light a single torch, glowing ambers or fireflies are seen above the torch. No ambers/fireflies above, you clicked it out of sequence.
Posted By: Wincey

Re: The Five Cores walkthrough and other games by Bert Jamin are posted - 09/28/12 03:30 PM

I see. Though, apparently my character doesn't, if he needs full torchlight and fireflies to read a perfectly visible book in a semi-dark underground cave. smile

Thanks Mordack!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community