GB HOMEPAGE

the testament of sherlock

Posted By: bob's yer uncle

the testament of sherlock - 10/13/12 07:27 PM

Could you please send me a save game to get me past the tutorial which I have spent all week trying to fathom without success

Thanks

Geoff Clarke
Posted By: Rushes

Re: the testament of sherlock - 10/13/12 08:02 PM

Hi Geoff,

I'll send a save just after the last tutorial box has disappeared from the screen so you can carry on with the scene. On its way in a few minutes.
Posted By: safc

Re: the testament of sherlock - 10/14/12 05:25 PM

Hi

I am having a lot of trouble with this tutorial I can click on the Glass case and the window but I cant seem to be able to pick up the Magnifying glass from the window, I have tried it in 1st and third persons but no luck, am I doing something wrong, if all else fails can someone place send me a save to get passed it, many thanks in advance

Cheers
SAFC

Re: the testament of sherlock - 10/14/12 05:31 PM

Hi SAFC,

The magnifying glass is on the mantelpiece, not the window/sill. luck

Re: the testament of sherlock - 10/14/12 05:52 PM

Hi Rushes

I found the magnifying glass but I cant pick it up, I get the green magnifying glass when I look at the case and the window but nothing when I try to pick up the magnifying glass, do I need to do something else after I have looked at the window??, I am re-installing the game as I type to see if something was not installed correctly the first time

Re: the testament of sherlock - 10/14/12 06:04 PM

What is the tutorial box onscreen telling you to do? If it's telling you to move in a certain way, you need to do that first, to be able to move on to the next point in the tutorial. Has the tutorial box mentioned picking up the magnifying glass yet?

Re: the testament of sherlock - 10/14/12 06:08 PM

Hi Rushes

Cracked it, I missed the other clue on the window, got the magnifying glass now, as Mr Holmes would say the Games Afoot Watson

Cheers
SAFC

Re: the testament of sherlock - 10/14/12 07:01 PM

Glad that you found what was holding you back. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community