GB HOMEPAGE

Secret Files 3

Posted By: maggsie

Secret Files 3 - 10/25/12 07:58 PM

I hope someone will point me in the right direction. I am determined to play this game without a WT I just need a little nudge. If I read the WT I will keep going back to it LOL
I got Nina to turkey and I am at the excavation site trying to fine out where Maxs friend is buried . Got the videos on the cell phone Cant find the rubble or the column relief, have I got to have all five ticks on one site and then be able to get the drill working . I hope I am making sense LOL
Regards
Maggsie
Posted By: MaG

Re: Secret Files 3 - 10/25/12 08:52 PM

No for all 5 ticks but the most (3) characteristics you need.
You have to check all places.
Nina will tell you if that is the correct place.
Be sure that you click on the rock drill to be able to get it later. luck

Re: Secret Files 3 - 10/26/12 10:44 AM

Thanks MaG Got the drill in inventry, going through all the sites this afternoon.
Regards
Maggsie

Re: Secret Files 3 - 10/26/12 08:12 PM

luck

Re: Secret Files 3 - 10/27/12 04:39 PM

Hi MaG, Phew! what a performance but I did it I got the key for the lift and eventually over that broken bridge just trial and error. I am now trying to find ryme or reason with these stone slabs, I just cant get the connection I know they have to take there turns stepping on the slabs but usually there is always some sort of clue to go by, trying to find the connection between the animals is beyond me. Another nudge please to get me on my way,
Regards
Maggsie
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Secret Files 3 - 10/27/12 05:01 PM

Hi Maggsie,

Just a little snippet from MaG's walkthrough for you:

Study and take note of the anomalous etched animals on the slabs that surrounds the active slabs at center.
Note the numbers of those anomalies.

Hope that helps. Shout if you need another hint. luck

Re: Secret Files 3 - 10/28/12 11:54 AM

Thanks Rushes, crazy ideas I just thought they were done wrong. what a hoot! Now I am trying to get her out of the car, Great going over a cliff and still in one piece LOL
Great fun
Regards
Maggsie
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Secret Files 3 - 10/28/12 03:06 PM

lol Glad you're enjoying it!
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Secret Files 3 - 11/27/12 11:46 PM

Stuck in the cavern underwater. can't find the last gold nugget. going around and around. any help?

Re: Secret Files 3 - 11/28/12 01:00 AM

If you're asking about the crystals and you're in the sub; the pictures and locations are in walkthrough. See if that helps.
Posted By: Rahrah

Re: Secret Files 3 - 12/09/12 09:28 PM

Does anyone have a saved game for the combat robot battle in Alcatraz? I`m not winning this one! Thank you.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community