GB HOMEPAGE

Louisiana Adventure problem

Posted By: Bonedust

Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/17/12 07:48 AM

Has anyone actually finished this game yet, There is a puzzle involving a piano, that I can't get past.

I tried to solve it at the beginning of the chapter I tried solving it a different points in the chapter, then finally the game makes you do it to finish the chapter.

The problem is whenever I try to solve it, as soon as I press the last key the game pauses, 10 seconds or so later you can hear your footsteps as you walk around you can even press escape to go to the menu, but the camera always stays on the piano closeup, so you can't see what you are doing.
Posted By: pnormand

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/17/12 08:45 AM

How were able reaching that far?

I am at the beginning and done all possible thing, however, there no possible way to interact with other man in bar!

You might to explain what you did as in my game, there no interaction with piano.
Posted By: Wincey

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/17/12 08:53 AM

You don't need to interact with the man in the bar, or the piano. There must be something else you missed.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/17/12 01:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Wincey
You don't need to interact with the man in the bar, or the piano. There must be something else you missed.

Exactly my thoughts!

So far I have the following:
Click to reveal..
Key (used)
something bellboy to read (used)
Tweezer
White sheet
Soap
Flower (used on lady)
Hammer (from toolbox 2nd floor near stars)
3 gnome pieces (appearntely the 4 pieces but cannot find next one)
Could not interact with janitor or his toolbox) I find it stranger the bellboy doesn't seems to know a thing on janitor)
I know caretaker (need a drink but I don't know how distract bartender)

Anything else I'm missing?

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/17/12 02:35 PM

I don't know if you've done this yet but to distract the bartender:

Click to reveal..
Look at the bathtub in your room. You have something in your inventory that will help

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/17/12 04:48 PM

The piano scene I am talking about is not in the hotel it is much farther into the game I would say something like chapter 7 or 8. You will know it when you see it.

It shows a close up of the keys but once you press them in the right order you can't leave the close up.

If anyone needs help with anything up to that point I can help.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/17/12 05:31 PM

Looking for the key and the flower. Can't find them. Thanks

Finally made it to the basement.
Richard

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/17/12 11:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Wincey
I don't know if you've done this yet but to distract the bartender:

Click to reveal..
Look at the bathtub in your room. You have something in your inventory that will help

Thanks Wincey

Originally Posted By: Bonedust
The piano scene I am talking about is not in the hotel it is much farther into the game I would say something like chapter 7 or 8. You will know it when you see it.

It shows a close up of the keys but once you press them in the right order you can't leave the close up.

If anyone needs help with anything up to that point I can help.

Bonedust, Although I haven't reach that far, this might be a bug due to memory or your system problems, it's usually help to save your game before solving that puzzle and reload, if this doesn't solve anything then this would be an obvious bug!

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/19/12 01:11 AM

Trying to pick the lock in the jeddy to get the cane have no idea where to place the figures. Would anybody have a screen shot of it. Thanks
Richard
Posted By: gameho

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/19/12 05:13 AM

Bonedust, how did you get past the piano puzzle? I am having the same problem.

Thanks,

gameho

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/19/12 03:41 PM

I still haven't passed that part, I have tried it a lot of different things, it must be a bug with the game itself.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/19/12 09:39 PM

I tried different things too but no luck. This really stinks to get this far in a game and not be able to play it. Has anyone else gotten this far and made it past this puzzle? If so, can you tell us how you did it?

Thanks,

gameho

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/19/12 11:00 PM

I wish I could get to that part maybe I could figure it out.
Richard
Posted By: MaG

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/20/12 01:28 AM

There's a German walkthrough here.

If you understand German that might help. I check for more.

There are some videos at You Tube but not sure if they are full walkthroughs. You can search there.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/20/12 01:29 AM

Thanks MaG will look at it. I picked the lock when I looked at the picture. The picture wasn't in German--LOL.
Richard

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/20/12 01:46 AM

lol Glad it helped.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/20/12 07:31 AM

Has anyone managed to get past the hut in the swamp? My game crashes whenever I try to do anything there.

A savegame just past that point would be really helpful. I've already contacted JustAdventure whom I bought the game from. No reply yet.

I just need to know whether it's me or a bug with the game. Thanks.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/20/12 05:28 PM

I got past the hut with no problems. I will look for a saved game but as the game has only 8 or 10 slots, I'm not sure I have one. As for the YouTube walktroughs, I can't find a complete one. They are for the first chapter or two.

gameho

I'm sorry, Wincey, I have saved over the game after the hut. My game keeps freezing at the piano puzzle so I know how frustrating it can be.
Posted By: Sokra

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/20/12 07:58 PM

Hello!
I have a savegame after playing the piano. If anybody want to have it, he can mail me.
Kind regards
Ludwig
http://www.gamepad.de

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/20/12 09:02 PM

Thanks, Ludwig.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/20/12 09:54 PM

I bought the game from Zodiac running win. xp.
Just wondering where the saves are. I never know when I might one. Thanks
Richard

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/21/12 12:22 AM

Was there a special trick to getting past the puzzle or were you just lucky that your game didn't have a bug? I'm still wondering whether I have done something in the wrong order or missed something.

gameho
Posted By: sanford

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/21/12 09:09 PM

I played a trial version of this game and thought that it's worthwile purchasing. What I would need would be a Walkthrough (That's a hint, MAG) before I would buy it, though.I don't understand German. LOL
I hope that everybody who HAS purchased and installed it are enjoying the experience.
Sandy

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/21/12 11:07 PM

Hello!
You can use a translating machine just here in www.
This will be not a good translation but it might be that you could understand it.
Otherwise you can ask me and other players in the forum.

Kind regrads
Ludwig
Gamepad.de

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/22/12 12:03 AM

Thank you, Ludwig. I would like to use that translating machine. Can you tell me how and where to get it? I'm anxious to play this game.
Sandy

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/22/12 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: kjos
I bought the game from Zodiac running win. xp.
Just wondering where the saves are. I never know when I might one. Thanks
Richard

Richard,

You can right-click on deskstop game to see files are located!

In game directory savegame location is:
up to windows vista
program files\louisiana Adventure\profiles\default

Windows 7
program files (32bit)
program files\louisiana Adventure\profiles\default

However, it's possible game be locates under your user name something like:
User\AppData\Roaming\louisiana Adventure.

If you don't see AppData directory under user name while using file explorer, you need changing folder option within control panel by
selecting Show hidden files... via view tab.

Be sure to revert back original setting, while changing folder option this is best way put other member savegame!

I hope this help.
Posted By: zerocat

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/22/12 04:48 PM

Try pressing escape as you press the last note on the piano it worked for me

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/22/12 06:52 PM

Hello!
Try to find a translating machine in www.
Google has one.

Kind regards
Ludwig

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/22/12 07:53 PM

Thanks again, Ludwig. I'll do that.
Sandy

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/22/12 09:48 PM

Didn't have any luck translating the German walkthrough,did you Sandy?
Richard

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/23/12 02:08 AM

Thank you, zerocat. Pressing escape on the last note worked! Thank you too, Ludwig, for the saved game. I noticed in your inventory you had an iron rod. Where did you find that? Also, there is a box near the bicycle guy with a gear icon. Is there something to be done with it? If there is, I can't figure it out.

gameho

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/23/12 12:17 PM

Hello!
The iron rod leans at the door behind the bar.

Kind regards
Ludwig
Posted By: PhilD

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/23/12 03:28 PM

I downloaded the German walkthrough and did a google translation. Still not easy to follow but better than nothing

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/23/12 08:31 PM

Hi Ludwig. I used Google Chrome to access your website. It seems that the Translate machine DOES translate from German to English EXCEPT for the .pdf walkthrough files such as "Louisiana Adventure" and "Lucius". If they had been written in a different format, the program probably WOULD translate them into English.
I thank you for pointing me in the right direction, however. I am now able to access many other walkthroughs on your site in English.
Sandy

---------------------

Hi Kjos. Unfortunately, I was not able to translate "Loisiana Adventure" from German to English(using Google Chrome) It seems that it doesn't work for me when it's a .pdf file. Please read my reply posting to Ludwig for more of the details. If anybody has a work-around method for this problem, I certainly would appreciate a helping hand here. Thank You.
Sandy

Well, I bought the game today. There was a "Black Friday" deal on The Adventure Shop. and I couldn't resist. Now all I need is that English WT.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/24/12 04:46 AM

Can someone please tell me how to get in contact with the makers of the game? I've contacted both Silverplay and JustAdventure over a week ago and received no reply. The reason I need to contact them is I want a refund. The game stops at the swamp and there is absolutely NO WAY to get past it. I've tried everything possible, all suggestions and advice but no luck. I don't want to try anything else as I've wasted enough time trying to get this thing working - it's broken and I should not have to pay for it.

If I don't get a reply from them soon I'm going to write on all the adventure websites about my experience, and hopefully the gamers considering buying will avoid my misfortune by avoiding buying this broken game which is supplied without any customer support.

Thanks.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/24/12 04:59 AM

Wincey,

Please don't make threats in this forum-site.
It would be best to wait for Silverplay's reply. It looks like they are the developers and can help with your technical problems.
Anuman Interactive is the publisher.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/24/12 05:18 AM

YAY! I finally figured out how to translate the German wbpage to English:
I opened up my GOOGLE TRANSLATE program, copied the WEBPAGE address and then PASTED it into the left pane of Google Translate and clicked on TRANSLATE, aned there it was in English in the right side pane. I printed it from that right side pane. Now I can proceed with playing the game. The English translation is a little hard to understand, but it's better than nothing. I hope this has helped those Boomers who have had the same problem as I have experienced.
HAPPY GAMING, fellow Boomers.
Sandy

P.S. Thank you, Ludwig, for pointing me in the right direction.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/24/12 06:29 AM

Originally Posted By: MaG
Wincey,

Please don't make threats in this forum-site.
It would be best to wait for Silverplay's reply. It looks like they are the developers and can help with your technical problems.
Anuman Interactive is the publisher.

It's not a threat, simply helpful advice to other potential consumers to let them know what they are in for. You, as an information depot for adventure gamers, should be welcoming such advice.

1 week is a long time for urgent feedback to a customer but I'm kind enough to give them longer, at least. 2 weeks is far too long IMO and I will give them that but I haven't decided how much longer.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/24/12 12:52 PM

My game crashes to after I get out of the basement in the cabin at the swamp when I try to use my inventory items. Still trying to find where my saves are.Will keep trying.
Richard
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/24/12 04:06 PM

Great that you got the walkthrough translated, sanford.

Wincey -- I just checked the SilverPlay website, and it seems to be down at the moment. frown Hopefully the problem is only temporary. If they're inundated with folks having similar issues with the game as you're having, then it might take a little longer for them to respond to your e-mail, so hang in there.
Posted By: abToast

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/24/12 06:45 PM

Wincey & kjos -- I had the same problem and was able to get past it. The game crashes whenever you try to access your inventory or use an inventory item, right? The problem is that your inventory is full and (for whatever reason) the game doesn't like that. Here's how I was able to get past it... I restored to a point before I entered the hut. Then combined everything I could and only picked up inventory items when I actually needed them. I'll put some more specific instructions in a spoiler tag...

Click to reveal..

I'm going off of memory, so some of this may be out of order/not quite right.

Pick up the board and cheese. Use the board to move the crate. Open the trap door and throw the cheese to the rat.

Go downstairs. Pick up the salt and use it on the vat of vitriol.

Go back upstairs and pick up the empty bottle.

Go downstairs and fill the bottle with the hydrochloric acid.

Take the cork from the table and combine it with the bottle of acid.

Go upstairs and use the acid on the lock.

Take the wrench and go downstairs again. Use the wrench on the large distillery thing (can't remember the name) to get a metal pipe.

Take the wire from the distillery equipment and combine it with the metal pipe in inventory.

Go upstairs and use the combined pipe/wire thing on the door.

Take the picture from the shelf and leave the hut.

I seemed to have just the right amount of inventory slots left to accomplish this. So if you started the chapter with more inventory slots filled than I did, this might not work for you.

This game seems to have a lot of bugs. I noticed someone else posted in the tech support section that they can't even get the game to load. Hopefully SilverPlay will release a patch.

On another note... I finished the game and decided to replay it because I think I've missed some stuff. Starting with the first section of the game (at the hotel), does anyone know...

Click to reveal..

• Can you do anything with the safe in the manager's office?
  • How do you get tools from the toolbox (the one that's outside, not the one that's inside by the stairs)?
  • When you stand next to Katie's bed the gears symbol appears. However, all she does is talk about how tired she is. Can I do anything else here?
  • How do you get to the area behind the hotel (where the dock is, not where the patio is)? I'm convinced that this must be possible because I saw a screenshot with the main character in that area during the day (not during night time, which happens later in the game). Here's a link to the image I'm talking about.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/24/12 06:48 PM

Thanks so much abToast will try what you said
I filled the empty bottle and have one empty space as soon as I pick up the cork the game freezes. I still have the cheeze in my inv.
Richard

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/24/12 07:01 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, abToast, and thank you for the tips!

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/24/12 07:51 PM

Thanks zerocat, that trick to pass the piano scene worked perfectly.

Having now finished the game I must have missed some things because that ending was very sudden.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/24/12 10:12 PM

Glad I'm not the only one. The ending seemed very anticlimactic and there were some side plots that weren't closed up at all. I'm hoping that means that there's multiple endings and not that the game is poorly written, but either are good possibilities.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/24/12 10:30 PM

Hi, fellow Boomers. I'm playing the game using the translated German walkthrough. I've just done the "hut" part and I haven't come across any glitches so far.I'm enjoying this game very much.
Sandy
Posted By: rosemarykw

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/25/12 01:24 AM

How do I combine items in the inventory? I have the 4 parts for gnome statue and I have the whiskey bottle and sleeping pills. I am pretty sure I have to combine the sleeping pills with the whiskey but I don't how to combine them. And I have fixed the fountain, so where is the janitor now? And I can't take anything from his toolbox cause "I don't want to steal from him" Thanks for any help

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/25/12 01:41 AM

To combine in inventory you just drag one object and drop it onto another object.

I also haven't figured out how to take tools from the janitor's toolbox. When he's there Katie says "I can't take his tools while he's here" and when he's not there she says "He already thinks I'm a thief. How could I take his tools." Hopefully someone else has figured it out and can share with us.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/25/12 01:55 AM

Thanks for the info. Now I can continue. Now I am trying to get into jail to talk to the janitor.

Do you get to go back to the hotel where the game begins? If not somehow I have skipped a whole heap.Wow trying to get into the jail where the janitor is. Boy is it hard.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/25/12 04:35 AM

You get to go back to the hotel later in the game during night time. But you can't go inside the hotel, just to the back yard.

Do you need a hint about the jail?

Click to reveal..
You don't actually go inside the jail, but you do help the janitor escape. There's a grate in the ground near the jail door. Once you're standing next to it, you'll be able to talk to the janitor and he'll tell you what he needs.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/25/12 05:44 AM

Thanks I kept going past it but not actually close enough. I did eventually figure it out. At least not I am up to the cabin in the swamp

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/25/12 01:55 PM

Hi, abToast. You will never need the tools from the janitor's toolbox.
Sandy

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/25/12 06:42 PM

Sandy can you post the english WT. Thanks
Richard

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/25/12 07:10 PM

Sandy - I know you don't need the tools in order to finish the game. I've already finished it and did not get the optimal ending. So now I'm replaying and looking for the things that I've missed and thought that the tools might be one of those things.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/25/12 11:01 PM

Kjos. I sent an e-mail to you with the attachment of the English translated WT. I would post it HERE if I knew how to do that. It's in the form of a .doc file. Tell me how to post this file and I' d be happy to do it.
Sandy

abToast, I'm glad you were able to finish the game successfully.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/25/12 11:25 PM

Sandy Maybe MaG would know How I don't. I never got your E-mail.
Richard

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/25/12 11:29 PM

It isn't possible for members to clip attachments to posts -- the only way is to send via email as Sandy has done, or provide a weblink.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/26/12 01:16 AM

HI sandford could you please send me the walkthrough by email? Thank you

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/26/12 03:06 AM

I'm sorry that you didn't get the e-mail that I sent to you, Richard. I "replied" to it and attached the translated wt. I will send it again, and this time I hope you get it.
I just finished the game, and thankfully I got through the "piano notes" puzzle. The first time I tried it, my PC froze. The next time I IMMEDIATELY hit the ESC key after clicking onthe last note. Thank goodness for this forum.
Sandy.

Richard, could it be possible that my e-mail ended up in your SPAM folder? That's happened to me quite a few timesI get some mail in my spam folder that is NOT spam. I then move it to my "new mail" folder. I have AOL.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/26/12 06:33 PM

Sandy I checked my spam folder no luck. Don't know why I'm not receiving the E-mail.
Richard

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/26/12 06:50 PM

Try this link, Richard. I used the same procedure as Sandy.

Translated walkthrough

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/26/12 07:44 PM

Thanks Rushes will do. Worked beautiful.
Richard

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/26/12 07:55 PM

Great. thumbsup

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/26/12 08:03 PM

German WT sure are funny. I'm at the swamp and I looked at the end of the WT and it wasn't there so I looked almost at the top and there it was. Just like the beginning of the game,very funny.
Richard

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/26/12 09:06 PM

I'm sorry, Richard. I can't understand why you're not getting my e-mails, either. I sent it 3 times.
Sandy

I see that RUSHES has posted a LINK to the TRANSLATED WT on this page. It's exactly the same one that I've been trying to send to you.
Thank you SO much, Rushes. Please make use of it, Richard

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/26/12 09:24 PM

Thanks so much for trying Sandy.
Richard
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/26/12 09:42 PM

Has anyone experienced graphics issues in the game? Just started it last night, and ran into a missing character issue - see link below.

Missing Character

I can open a conversation, but if I hadn't seen the dialog indicator I'd still be looking for something to do smile

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/27/12 05:16 AM

I believe the "missing character" is a man you have to talk to (sitting on a bench?). There was also a magazine sitting on a bench, as well at one point. I did NOT experience any missing characters in my game, InlandAZ.
Sandy
Posted By: PilotJack

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 11/30/12 10:34 PM

Kjos
I had the same problem and learned that the game has a problem when the inventory is full.

You have to go back to a saved area that you had only a couple of inventory items, then proceed from there. Keep in mind that after you complete the cabin puzzles in the swamp you still must have three inventory spaces vacant in order to get the wine and two glasses in the next chapter

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/01/12 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: sanford
I believe the "missing character" is a man you have to talk to (sitting on a bench?). There was also a magazine sitting on a bench, as well at one point. I did NOT experience any missing characters in my game, InlandAZ.
Sandy

As it turns out it was a character from chapter 2, painting a lamp pole (and I was only in chapter 1). Just another in a long list of bugs with this game so far.

Hopefully they'll release a patch, it has the potential for being a pretty good game.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/01/12 07:45 PM

I would like to play the game again if they could fix the inventory items.
Richard
Posted By: PilotJack

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/01/12 08:31 PM

There are several inventory items you never need to have. While in the underground area trying to free the maintaince man, you should only remove one of the boards on the fence like structure.
Posted By: slk230

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/02/12 04:41 PM

I have assembled all the pieces of the garden gnome but can't figure out where exactly it goes.

----------------------

I have not be able to get anywhere with the crazy slider puzzle.

In fact I can't even get any pieces to move anywhere.

Can anyone help, please a saved game perhaps.

I was finally able to do the "puzzle" but what about the garden gnome?

I still don't know where that is supposed to go.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/02/12 08:27 PM

PilotJack - Did you end up using the board from the underground area? I took it, but ended up just carrying around until it disappeared from my inventory.

slk230 - What slider puzzle are you referring to? I don't remember having to do anything with sliders. The garden gnome goes in the front yard of the hotel. There's a small pedestal with two bootprints on it. It's between two of the bushes that line the fence.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/02/12 08:36 PM

Thanks, abToast.
Posted By: slk230

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/02/12 10:52 PM

It was a mistake. I thought it was a slider but it wasn't.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/03/12 09:23 AM

I just got an email from Silverplay in response to the question I sent weeks ago about the inventory problem.

They sent a patch which apparently fixes the problem but told me not to give it to anyone else! I'm not sure why. So if anyone is still stuck at the swamp I suggest they do the same and contact the company. :)

Wincey.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/03/12 11:51 AM

Hello!
Here is the link where you can download the english patch.

Louisian Patch

For all users uploaded from Gamepad.de http://www.gamepad.de

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/03/12 04:42 PM

Thanks, Sokra and Wincey for the patch info.
Posted By: girlnextdoor

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/03/12 08:26 PM

Can you send me the game save please? I get stuck and the piano and can't get out! Many thanks :)

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/03/12 08:28 PM

Hi girlnextdoor, welcome to GameBoomers.

I don't have any saves for this game, but here's a trick which works for the piano: Hit the ESC key on your keyboard *immediately* after clicking on the last note. That should get you through.

luck but let us know if you still have problems.
Posted By: girlnextdoor

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/03/12 08:42 PM

Tried the esc trick once it didn't work. Tried it again and IT WORKED! Thanks!

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/03/12 08:53 PM

Excellent! Enjoy the rest of the game. santa12

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/04/12 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Sokra
Hello!
Here is the link where you can download the english patch.

Louisian Patch

For all users uploaded from Gamepad.de http://www.gamepad.de

Whew, I was just about ready to give the game a toss. The patch installer points to the wrong library, but it's easy enough to correct. I'm finally past the piano glitch :)

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/04/12 03:09 AM

Wait a sec - that's it that's the end of the game? Wow devil
Posted By: footprints

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/08/12 12:23 PM

Will there be a full walkthrough coming? I hope so.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/08/12 04:05 PM

You can translate the German one posted by Sokra.
luck
Posted By: Callista

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/19/12 12:31 AM

I just finished the game a few minutes ago. The piano puzzle held me back for a couple of days. I tied hitting the escape key numerous times after hitting the last key to no avail. Then I tried again today and it worked 3 times in a row. So hitting the Esc key straight after hitting the last note on the piano does work.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/19/12 12:34 AM

Great that you finished the game despite the glitches, Callista. thumbsup12
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/20/12 07:18 PM

never mind. I got it... :)
hmmm but I cant seem to print it :(
lol... I was able to copy and paste.... all except the pictures. good to go.

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem - 12/20/12 09:21 PM

Glad that you worked out the walkthrough.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem edited - 12/21/12 12:14 AM

edit...
I am out... geeze... walking by an ax.... at this moment... I want it!!! LOL

Re: Louisiana Adventure problem edited - 12/23/12 09:00 AM

Hi, fellow Boomers,
I found another WT for this game on Gamesolves.I did a Google search for "Louisiana Adventure Walkthrough". On the sixth page, I found the Gamesolves site, clicked on "translate this page", and this time it was a very "English" walkthrough which was on the WT list.The previous WT for this game on gamesolves was in Dutch, and when translated into English, was confusing because of the language barrier. I hope this will be of help for some of you who are looking for an English WT for this game.
Sandy

BTW, It was a pretty good WT, but NOT as good as a MAG WT would be. LOL
MAG is the VERY best. "Nobody Does It Better" than she does. I am sure you all will agree with that. HAPPY GAMING!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community