GB HOMEPAGE

A question about Quiet Weekend at Capri

Posted By: Wincey

A question about Quiet Weekend at Capri - 01/17/13 05:12 AM

I don't really need any hints or anything so this probably doesn't belong in the hints section, but I just wanted to ask a general question about the game. Is there a way to find people more easily than wandering around? The island is absolutely HUGE and I was told by the grocer to "talk to Count Fourhearts, he has something to tell you". I have finished everything else that the characters in the game want me to do, so this is my only lead. I could continue to walk around but I've been doing that for hours with no luck in finding this Count. So just to clarify, I don't want to know where he is but if I'm missing something. Maybe a map or directory that the game gives me and I have overlooked. There's nothing in the manual or instructions and I don't want to turn to a walkthrough or asking someone for the location. Surely the game doesn't expect me to wander aimlessly through thousands of screens to find someone. Does it? confused

Thanks!
Wincey.
Posted By: MaG

Re: A question about Quiet Weekend at Capri - 01/17/13 05:24 AM

Some of the clues in this game are from talking to characters.
Also when you walk around; be sure to look at all the places you pass by.
Doing this look around at different places; you should have seen a clue to the Fourhearts house if you have done the salad puzzle already.

Re: A question about Quiet Weekend at Capri - 01/17/13 12:18 PM

Well, I haven't seen the clue. I've been pretty thorough. I checked all previous conversations and now there's nothing I can do except wander around in hope.

edit: I just found it after I made this post! But he's not answering the doorbell. Is that meant to happen?

Also the painter says "do you like this painting Rafael? Count Fourhearts bought it because he likes music" but I don't see a painting about music anywhere. There are two paintings but both have no clues.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: A question about Quiet Weekend at Capri - 01/17/13 02:24 PM

Hi Wincey,

You need to telephone the Count first. The clue to getting his phone number is:

Click to reveal..
...in the sound that the doorbell makes, and also from the dialogue you quote about the Count liking music. smile

(That's a dialogue clue only, I believe, so you don't need to actually see a specific painting.)

Re: A question about Quiet Weekend at Capri - 01/17/13 02:56 PM

I thought of that, but the phone doesn't make tones. Just a clicking sound.
Posted By: MaG

Re: A question about Quiet Weekend at Capri - 01/17/13 06:09 PM

Do you have the cell phone?

Re: A question about Quiet Weekend at Capri - 01/17/13 09:15 PM

Yes. And the sim card.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: A question about Quiet Weekend at Capri - 01/18/13 12:44 AM

Did you check the payphones at Via Croce? Look close at the far payphone. (Hope you have the phone card from Via Tiberio.)
© 2024 GameBoomers Community