GB HOMEPAGE

Anacapri - British flag slider puzzle

Posted By: Wincey

Anacapri - British flag slider puzzle - 03/27/13 02:20 PM

I don't understand, I finished the slider and nothing happens? At least, I assume I finished it. I sent the flag around the numbers from 0-9, and a trumpet sounded when I reached each one. And then nothing. The puzzle starts again. Do I have to finish it more than once? It took me 45 minutes to do it and I don't like to do it again.

Thanks.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Anacapri - British flag slider puzzle - 03/27/13 03:54 PM

Hi Wincey,

After finishing the puzzle, did you then do this:

Go to the other room and look at the map. Fort Orrico is now activated.

If Fort Orrico isn't activated, the puzzle may have been completed incorrectly.

If that's the case, then there's a bypass for the slider. Check Instructions at main menu.

Re: Anacapri - British flag slider puzzle - 03/28/13 01:11 AM

What do you mean by incorrectly? If I completed it as I wrote above - by moving the flag from 0 to 9, by sliding pieces out of the way - how could it have been completed incorrectly?

I don't like to bypass puzzles but if no one has any ideas on what I did wrong then that might be my only option.

Thanks Rushes.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Anacapri - British flag slider puzzle - 03/28/13 01:40 AM

Is this your solution after moving the flag 0-9 and slider?

If so - Go to the other room and look at the map. Fort Orrico is now activated. Then go to Fort Orrico.

Re: Anacapri - British flag slider puzzle - 03/28/13 02:00 AM

I see now. I didn't realize I had to arrange the tiles AFTER I'd taken the flag to the end. Orrico is open now. Thanks!

Re: Anacapri - British flag slider puzzle - 03/28/13 02:54 AM

Great! Have fun!

Re: Anacapri - British flag slider puzzle - 03/28/13 02:56 AM

One more question. Is the end of the game just walking around after I've put the disc in the slot? There's nothing else to do and I can't leave the Marina.

I don't want to check a walkthrough because I haven't needed one so far, I just wanted to know if this is the end of the game.

Re: Anacapri - British flag slider puzzle - 03/28/13 03:03 AM

You do the disc in Reality and then Dream.
Do things in Dream and then go back to Reality to do the disc again.

There are 2 endings in Reality; so save.

Re: Anacapri - British flag slider puzzle - 03/28/13 03:12 AM

I found the next step in the dream just after i posted and now finished the game. Seems to happen a lot with me! smile

Thanks for your help anyway. I still can't believe I finished it without a walkthrough, especially since I couldn't get anywhere without one in Quiet Weekend in Capri.

Re: Anacapri - British flag slider puzzle - 03/28/13 04:11 AM

bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community