GB HOMEPAGE

Conspiracies

Posted By: gameho

Conspiracies - 12/30/13 03:33 AM

I know this is an old game....but I never finished and am re-playing it. I have dropped all of my inventory in Nick's house but I can't pick up the last stick of gum! I can pick up the other items off of the floor but not that one. Does anyone remember this game and if you do, what am I doing wrong? Happy Holidays!

Thanks,

gameho
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Conspiracies - 12/30/13 03:51 AM

I can't remember for sure, but I'm pretty sure that stick of gum you see isn't the one you're supposed to eventually pick up -- and the one you're supposed to eventually pick up is covered until you finish doing something else.

Re: Conspiracies - 12/30/13 04:37 AM

Thanks...I think. I am even more confused now. I have 5 sticks and supposed to get 6. I will keep trying (I think). Maybe this is why I quit this game years ago. I really appreciate the help.

gameho
Posted By: MaG

Re: Conspiracies - 12/30/13 03:15 PM

These are the places on the walkthroughs that have the chewing gum:
Travel agency - 2
Bar Iphestos - 3
Landing platform by Pallatino building - 1

Re: Conspiracies - 12/31/13 12:07 AM

I have found and picked up all 6 sticks of gum. There was a part in the game where I to "drop" all inventory to proceed. I now need the gum and can pick up 5 sticks and I see the 6th stick on the floor but I can't pick it up. I'm sure I'm missing something simple but I don't know what!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Conspiracies - 12/31/13 01:38 AM

I wonder - there are limited slots for saved games on this game.
Can you drop items and then pick the gum up?

Re: Conspiracies - 01/01/14 11:29 PM

I really appreciate the help and I hope you are having a wonderful New Year. I have dropped items and picked them up all over the place with no luck. Like I said before, I'm sure I'm missing something simple (I usually am when I get stuck!).

Jenny 100 eluded to doing something before I can pick the gum up. I have pretty much followed the walkthrough this time around because when I played this game before I had trouble too. Jenny 100, could you please send me a spoiler?

Thanks everyone and Happy New Year!

gameho
© 2024 GameBoomers Community