GB HOMEPAGE

Tex Murphy Tesla Effect

Posted By: BubbaJake

Tex Murphy Tesla Effect - 04/16/14 02:41 PM

Marie, since you just finished the demo could you PLEASE let me know where those planks are located? I have only 3 and have spent 2 days hunting for the others. I'm using the flashlight, I have the nails, the hammer, seen the screwdriver and know where the ladder is. Thank you.
Posted By: mj2c

Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect - 04/16/14 03:04 PM

Just scour the area you are in. Dont forget to go through trees and bushes. Go to the edge of the play area (the fence) and follow it round, past the river bank. Cant remember the exact locations myself but it wasnt too difficult. There's a playthrough on YT if you still cant find them.

Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect - 04/16/14 03:40 PM

I'm playing on gamer and I've set up a grid (so to speak) using the car, the water, wall and shed. I've been through bushes, fallen into the water, looked up, down, etc and nothing! I start off right up to the wall, the cage, out as far as I can go. I've seen Mantus, but cannot find anything other than bushes (?) no trees. Seen 2 playthroughs, also. Where are the TREES? Maybe that's my problem, I can't find them.
Posted By: mj2c

Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect - 04/16/14 04:18 PM

Just follow this - (Did you find the one in the water?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccq7XB-miUM

It's difficult to know which ones you are missing as we dont know which ones you have.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect - 04/16/14 04:38 PM

Thanks, mj2c!

Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect - 04/17/14 01:16 PM

I believe the one in the water was the first one I found, then I promptly fell INTO the water. Hahaha! Thank you for your help. I'm not sure if I saw this one.

Well, it was a newer video, but even without the flashlight he found the planks so fast it made me feel stupid! I STILL can't find them, the screen is just TOO DARK. I've adjusted the brightness to 100% and still too dark. So,I guess I won't be able to do this demo or probably the game if it's anything like this! Thank you for your help.
Posted By: Don M

Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect - 04/18/14 05:06 PM

You and me BubbaJake. I can't see anything. If the full game doesn't have gamma correction, I guess I've wasted my money.
Posted By: sanford

Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect - 04/19/14 09:41 PM

Hi Dan,
If you haven't thought of this already, you can access your VIDEO CARD software "properties" and do further adjustments on your Gamma correction, brightness, etc. I hope this helps. It would be a shame to give up on a game like TESLA EFFECT.
Sandy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community