GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted

Posted By: MaG

Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/15/14 10:58 PM

Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted!

-----------
Master added!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/15/14 11:01 PM

I had a feeling that this is what you were working on. yes bravo
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/16/14 10:31 AM

Wow! Thanks MaG!
Posted By: Ana_Wolf

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/16/14 01:04 PM

You rock!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/16/14 01:53 PM

Thanks, MaG! bravo
Posted By: Kootsie

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/16/14 02:39 PM

Oh my Goodness...LOL I havent even ordered the game yet.

Thanks MaG

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/16/14 04:47 PM

Thanks! wave
Master is now added. Have fun!
Posted By: Kootsie

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/16/14 05:08 PM

Well, I DL'd the pre-ordered game. I'm interested in your thoughts on this game. I'm finding it
peculiar to say the least. First of all the dialogue between the contestants and Nancy is pretty weird. The challenges are ok I guess but this game is definitely VERY different than any ND game I have played. (I've played them all actually).

Give me some feedback please!
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/16/14 05:17 PM

Thanks MaG bravo wave
Posted By: July

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/17/14 06:30 PM

Thank you, MaG!
Four Easter Eggs.
Sheep Egg (found in the walkthrough)
Egg with stars - 7 times to play in Monster or Raid
Green egg - take any easter egg and open the shutter on the machine with souvenirs.
Egg with bird - In the cave, location Lake Te Anau. Before you light the fire, take any easter egg and click on the cup.

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/17/14 08:54 PM

Thanks July.
Will add them to the walkthrough now. thanks

Gamers international - have fun! wave

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/17/14 09:15 PM

We have a huge number of fans of this spy girl (Russian-speaking) and play together with the world. smile

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/17/14 10:09 PM

Kayak Quest, Master - time to beat 5:16 (Team Hihi).
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/18/14 08:01 PM

I have finished getting the tiki parts but I cannot exit the submarine! How do I get out of there? The walkthrough says to exit in the bottom middle but I can't! Help?

Ok! I figured it out! idea Take a look at the map in the submarine, it's to the right of the arrows to move the sub. The highlighted dot indicates where you currently are underwater, and the portion at the bottom where it appears that you can move off the map is where to go to get back to the base.

So simple! crazy

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/20/14 07:57 PM

I can't win award "Compassionate". I try during four days and - nothing. Can you help? What questions I must ask George and other characters and win?

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/20/14 08:13 PM

There's a thread here where someone explains how she got the compassionate award. It certainly doesn't look like an easy award to get. smile

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/20/14 08:38 PM

I've written all conversations and asked the author of this post. This post didn't help me.

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/20/14 08:40 PM

Sorry that didn't help. If you figure out how to get the award, please let us know. smile
Posted By: Scarlet

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/21/14 02:28 AM

MaG,

Thank you so much for all the walkthroughs you post.
You are amazing !

Thanks

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/21/14 04:13 PM

birthday Scarlet,

Have a very happy and memorable day!

Thank you.

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/22/14 11:24 AM

I've got Compassionate. Six days of my life...
You must talk (phone) with George minimum 20 times. The last conversation - about "turtle".

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/22/14 03:07 PM

Originally Posted By: July
I've got Compassionate. Six days of my life...
You must talk (phone) with George minimum 20 times. The last conversation - about "turtle".

Thanks for the information. Congratulations. smile

Re: Nancy Drew 30: The Shattered Medallion walkthrough is posted - 05/22/14 03:41 PM

Thank you, Marian! It was very hard.

And George must give some information, not only "What's up?"
I can receive the list on e-mail, if it is nesessary.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community