GB HOMEPAGE

Tesla Effect, need a hint,

Posted By: nolalou

Tesla Effect, need a hint, - 06/03/14 03:25 AM

Loving the new Tex Murphy game, even got past the puzzle above the electronic shop, with the flashing colors.

I'm stuck however trying to keep from dying as I try to enter Maldonado's office. Obviously I'm missing something. Any hints?

Thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: Tesla Effect, need a hint, - 06/03/14 04:11 AM

Look for something behind Rook's Pawn Shop.
Posted By: Melia

Re: Tesla Effect, need a hint, - 06/03/14 03:53 PM

Something heavy that will destroy the police gadget.

Re: Tesla Effect, need a hint, - 06/03/14 10:08 PM

thanks, I think i have it already, just didn't think to use it! Sometimes brute force is all that works! wink

Tesla Effect - Looking for Margaret Leanord - 06/06/14 04:09 AM

Enjoying Tesla Effect so far, great to see Tex & the gang back. My only minor complaint, I wish there was a way to replay video cut scenes, I'm already forgetting who half the characters mentioned are, and how they fit in the story.

Anyhow, I've been to the beach house, and I think I've explored everywhere except I don't know the 3 digit code to get into the locked cabinet in the secret room. I've also got a photo of Margaret Leonard, and asked everyone on Chandler Ave about her, but now what? (ok, and I admit I don't even remember how I found out about her, or who she is , or how she fits in the story.. I think I have a similar problem as Tex, except I can't remember what I did yesterday, let alone the last 7 years!) I need a program to explain the story so far, and who the characters are! The game need a 'reminder of the story so far' button! wink

So, if anybody as a hint to get me moving again, it's much appreciated.

Louis
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: Tesla Effect - Looking for Margaret Leanord - 06/06/14 05:04 AM

Louis,
The best way to catch up on the story is to not only ask the high lighted questions, but to re-ask. I had the same problem but I finally got a picture of her. Rook is the one to keep bugging.
Charllotte
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Tesla Effect - Looking for Margaret Leanord - 06/06/14 11:48 AM

Thanks, Charllotte.

Hope that helps you, Louis. luck (I merged your two threads for this game.)

Re: Tesla Effect - Looking for Margaret Leanord - 06/06/14 09:18 PM

For the three digit code, you need the dirty Petri dish that you got from the kitchen and the solvent you get from the study.

Re: Tesla Effect - Looking for Margaret Leanord - 06/07/14 10:38 PM

Thanks, I had the petre dish, but only just found what I needed to clean it off and be able to read it.

So now I have 2 problems:

1. I got all 9 baseball cards (at least I think that's all there are) but have no idea what to do with them.
2. I got into Margaret Leonard's room at the Ritz, but can't figure out the flower box puzzle. I assume the flower chart on the wall is a hint, but the pictures on the puzzle box don't match those on the wall chart, I thought I had it figured out, and moved the flowers to what I think is the right position, but no luck.

Thanks again!
Louis

Re: Tesla Effect - Looking for Margaret Leanord - 06/07/14 11:06 PM

For the flower box, the best way to think of it is like a clock face. The red is at 12 (December); use this as a reference with the flower chart.

I believe the baseball cards will be used for a puzzle.

Re: Tesla Effect - Looking for Margaret Leanord - 06/08/14 07:40 PM

Marian is right about the flower puzzle. Clock face and Jan-to Dec flowers on calendar. The baseball cards, they go into the study downstairs at the lake (beach) house.... to the left wall where there's a safe.

Re: Tesla Effect - Looking for Margaret Leanord - 06/08/14 07:47 PM

Thanks for the help, Melia. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community