GB HOMEPAGE

Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene

Posted By: sureshot

Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene - 07/02/14 03:40 PM

Hi all ! Hope you can help !

I'm at a stall in the back alley trying to piece together what happened to Burke and a shooting. I think I have everything documented but when I fill in the map, Kiera indicates the clues don't tell the story. I tried to re-photo everything with the UV light but Kiera says "we already documented that". I am at the last set of clues - Yells - Burkes Release - Evidence of shooting -- and I tried all the remaining photos I have.

What did I miss?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene - 07/02/14 04:01 PM

The usual evidence missed at this site is the complete check of the trash container.

See or redo these:
Check bullet holes on trash container and brick wall. The target might have been moving.
Check the ladder. Someone could have climbed up or down.
Use UV light and take picture of the 2 sets of bullet holes. There are 6 holes seen. It is tagged.
Use UV light and take picture of the ladder and see blood on the floor. It is tagged.

Keep us posted.

Re: Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene - 07/02/14 04:52 PM

Hi MaG.

I did go through the yard again. I tried the UV on all the clues and I get the same response - "We already Documented That" Both bullet groupings are photoed and tagged - the ladder too - with small amount of blood.

On my map I have Yells, Burke's Release, Shots in the Yard, Burke's Shoe, Evidence of Shooting, and Blood Traces on Platform. That's 6 icons ( photos ) on six spots on the map but I cannot go any further.

MaG - I just checked your walkthrough, and I see that one of the photos is marked "Shoots at Burke" - and I don't see a way to re-take it.

Am I at an impasse?

Re: Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene - 07/02/14 05:13 PM

Did you look down from the ladder and see blood on the floor?

-----------
Do this analysis first :
Shots in the yard + Evidence of shooting + Burke's shoe = Suspect was firing at a running Burke. The label changes to "shoots at Burke". You can go from there now.
I will rearrange the walkthrough.

Re: Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene - 07/02/14 07:21 PM

MaG You are the BEST ! That worked - I am on my way again !
Thank you ! praise

Re: Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene - 07/03/14 02:28 AM

yay Have fun with the game.
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene - 07/05/14 02:53 PM

Hello,
I need a little help, I am playing max and I am at the harbor. in hendersons and co. building/ I am trying to put together. the copies of the cargo list on the projector. but the photos on the walkthrough. are a little small and fainted. I can't make them out. can you help me. or can I please have a saved game for this part.
thank you.

kathy

Re: Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene - 07/05/14 04:47 PM

Kathy,
I sent you 2 saves after the cargo list - one took the ballcap.
Have fun!

Re: Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene - 07/14/14 05:59 PM

Hello,
When I printed out the walkthrough for this game it says 1 to 88. but it printed out one to 77. I really don't wanted to recopy the walkthrough. is there any other way to get the rest of the walkthrough.
thank you
kathy
Posted By: Marian

Re: Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene - 07/14/14 06:06 PM

What happens if you tell the printer that you want it to print page 78 through page 88 of the document? I am not sure why it stopped at page 77, unless you ran out of printer paper.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene - 07/14/14 07:02 PM

You could also be low on ink cartridge, check that too. smile

Re: Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene - 07/16/14 05:43 PM

Hello,
just wanted to let you know, that it worked I was able to print out pages 77 to 88.
thank you.
kathy
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Memento Mori 2 - Crime Scene - 07/16/14 05:44 PM

thumbsup Enjoy the game!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community