GB HOMEPAGE

Stuck on the Book of Unwritten Tales

Posted By: ErnestineZ

Stuck on the Book of Unwritten Tales - 09/28/14 11:21 PM

I have been trying for three days to complete the "rain dance". I have literally spent hours each day trying to get past this point. But I just don't have the reflexes. Does anyone have any suggestions or know how I could find a "saved game" with the completion. I really liked this game until now and I hate to abandon it.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Stuck on the Book of Unwritten Tales - 09/28/14 11:51 PM

I will send you a saved game for this in the next few minutes.
Posted By: traveler

Re: Stuck on the Book of Unwritten Tales - 09/29/14 06:00 AM

ErnestineZ,

If you want to continue with your game and get through the rain dance EASILY, check my post at this link.
If you follow the directions, you won't even have to do it. You can just watch Nate dance away once you start the dance going.
It's really not hard to make this fix, believe me, or I would never have been able to do it. grin

Gil.
Posted By: ErnestineZ

Re: Stuck on the Book of Unwritten Tales - 09/30/14 01:03 AM

To Marian and Traveler

Thank you both so much for all of your help. I actually did both suggestions and I am now past the rain dance and heading on. I really didn't expect that type of puzzle in this game when I started it and I was having such a great time. If you hadn't come to my rescue I would have had to quit. Thanks again.

Re: Stuck on the Book of Unwritten Tales - 09/30/14 01:08 AM

I'm so glad you are able to continue; it would have been a shame if you had to stop playing. Thanks for letting us know, and enjoy the rest of the game. smile
Posted By: gameho

Re: Stuck on the Book of Unwritten Tales - 10/03/14 03:24 AM

I'm glad you can continue with the game. I am re-playing this game and had a tough time (again) with this puzzle. I tried for about an hour tonight using one hand on the arrow controls. I then tried using both index fingers on the arrow keys and got through it with only a couple of tries. I hope this helps someone else.

gameho

Re: Stuck on the Book of Unwritten Tales - 10/03/14 03:05 PM

Thanks for the tip, gameho. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community