GB HOMEPAGE

URU live

Posted By: monbron

URU live - 09/29/14 07:11 PM

Visited Uru, and used my name (I think I was Bronwen) and I was on the island with nothing, now I have forgotten an awful lot and I will get all my notes out but how do I go anywhere with no books in the library, I realise that I have forgotten more than I thought - HELP help
Posted By: Marian

Re: URU live - 09/29/14 07:32 PM

Hi, I moved your post over to Hints; someone here should be able to help you out with this. Offhand, I don't have an answer to your question but will see if I can find out. wave
Posted By: monbron

Re: URU live - 09/29/14 07:45 PM

OK its starting to come back, I did have a book I just couldn't see it, I started and got my Ki (with the help of another guy - Thank you) but I could not find the Gameboomers hood I looked at them all but no Gameboomers I am realising that all my previous hard work is gone and I've got to start all over again, I'm not sure I can do it as some of the ages were completed with the help of Dadguy who has disappeared off this planet - Hey ho I'll start and see what happens but I am not spending all that time again making pellets!! I'll leave that to someone else. scared
Posted By: Marian

Re: URU live - 09/29/14 07:47 PM

Good luck. smile
Posted By: TRM

Re: URU live - 10/05/14 10:07 PM

I think I'm going nuts!! I'm rebuilding my library in URU. I've been making good progress and having a good time until Minkata. I can find the kiva with no problem. I've walked through the glif and got the stars to shift. I got the zig-zag on the stone. Then I went to the second kiva and got the sparky and from there I followed the stars back and touched the stone. No white dot!! I tried it several times... no white dot. I went to the third kiva and could not get back following the stars. It looks like the stars may have shifted back...?
Any ideas?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community