GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP

Posted By: geokar

Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 10/27/14 03:56 PM

I am stuck trying to unlock Bridget's phone I keep getting caught. Does anyone have a save game after getting into the phone Master level. Thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 10/27/14 04:12 PM

My saved games are all for Amateur level, so we will need to wait for someone who has the saved game that you need.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 10/27/14 04:54 PM

Geokar,

Saved game sent.

wave Marian.

Re: Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 10/27/14 05:14 PM

MaG smile
Posted By: geokar

Re: Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 10/27/14 06:00 PM

Thanks Mag.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 10/27/14 09:22 PM

Have fun!
Posted By: menahune

Re: Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 11/26/14 07:35 PM

I'm stuck (for several days now) at the server. I'm supposed to set off the alarm at the thermostat and get Ewan to leave his computer. I've done all those things (following the excellent walkthru written by MacGro. I'm supposed to hide until Ewan shows up to fix the alarm thingy.

I've tried all the places I can think of to hid, but he never appears. I must have missed some critical step

Can you help me please

Janice

Re: Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 11/26/14 07:41 PM

It must not be time for you to mess with the thermostat, because you only have a little time after that before Ewan shows up. If you are playing in Amateur mode, what is on your task list?

Re: Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 11/26/14 08:15 PM

Hi Marian

my task list tells me to put a wire tap on Ewan's computer - but I can't do that until he leaves

next on the list is open the glass case

Re: Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 11/26/14 08:36 PM

So, you are trying to wiretap Ewan's computer for the first time? Do you have the clips from Moira's safe box?

Also, try reading over the steps in the walkthrough:

Quote:
Go to Cathedral control room.

Thermostat: Go to the server. Go to the back left aisle - B3. See the thermostat.

Raise or lower the temperature by using the arrows at right of the readout until an alarm is heard.

Hear Ewan get upset. Learn that Ewan has to reset the thermostat himself and be away from his desk.

Hiding place: Go back to the server room and look for a place to hide.

Enter the first aisle at left while facing the exit - B1. See the main computer server which is placed in a recess.

Divert Ewan: Time to get Ewan away from his desk.

Raise or lower the temperature until an alarm sounds.

Back up, back up, turn left, forward, left to enter the first aisle on the left and go curved right into the recess.

Find the computer main drive: Once Ewan enters and passes by - exit the server room and go to Ewan's desk.

Re: Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 11/26/14 08:43 PM

I have the clips, and I've done all those steps. I'm now standing at the main drive, but no Ewan

Re: Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 11/26/14 08:59 PM

I am not sure what you have missed; maybe someone else will be able to help.

Meanwhile, I have sent you a saved game in Amateur Mode, where Ewan has run by on his way to the thermostat and Nancy is standing in front of the main drive. Our task lists won't match, of course - but at least you will have a way to continue if we can't get you unstuck. wave

Re: Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 11/27/14 01:07 AM

thank you, Marian,thank you, thank you

Moving along now to enhance the image Ewan was sent

I really hate to not be able to finish a game - this is a tough one, and you are my savior

Re: Nancy Drew The Silent Spy HELP - 11/27/14 03:48 AM

Happy to help! Have fun with the rest of the game. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community