GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew Labyrinth of Lies

Posted By: dorf

Nancy Drew Labyrinth of Lies - 01/13/15 11:12 PM

Hi All
I am playing Nancy Drew Labyrinth of Lies Senior Det. I have entered the workshop trying to turn off the alarm
and got caught. On the second chance, the game only allows me approx. 2-3 seconds to try again before getting caught, not enough time. Is this a glitch, or is there a way to get more time. I have gotten the work shop notes. I have tried
starting from a earlier saved game, and have the same problem just 2-3 seconds. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Dorf
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew Labyrinth of Lies - 01/13/15 11:16 PM

I don't believe it's a glitch. On the other hand, if you have the workshop notes and therefore know how to disable the alarm, the game definitely gives you more than 2-3 seconds in which to do so. I'm not sure what is going on - maybe someone else will have some ideas.

Are you entering the workshop by way of the Underworld door?

Re: Nancy Drew Labyrinth of Lies - 01/13/15 11:41 PM

No, I came in thru the secret entrance from the meseum

Re: Nancy Drew Labyrinth of Lies - 01/14/15 12:20 AM

See if it makes any difference, coming into the workshop and trying to disable the alarm after having come through the Underworld door.

Re: Nancy Drew Labyrinth of Lies - 01/14/15 12:39 AM

Thank you, it let me do it that way. appreciate the help
Dorf

Re: Nancy Drew Labyrinth of Lies - 01/14/15 12:49 AM

Great! I was thinking that would reduce the amount of time that the alarm was going off before you attempted to disable it. Have fun with the rest of the game. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community