GB HOMEPAGE

I need a save game from Nancy Drew The deadly Device (27) Aggregation arcade game

Posted By: linda texel

I need a save game from Nancy Drew The deadly Device (27) Aggregation arcade game - 04/04/15 04:09 PM

I'm looking for a savegame Aggregation Arcade game from the Nancy Drew game nr 27, The Deadly Device. Who can help me? , please.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: I need a save game from Nancy Drew The deadly Device (27) Aggregation arcade game - 04/04/15 04:27 PM

Hi Linda, the save's on the way.

Re: I need a save game from Nancy Drew The deadly Device (27) Aggregation arcade game - 04/05/15 08:15 AM

got it...thanks!!!!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: I need a save game from Nancy Drew The deadly Device (27) Aggregation arcade game - 04/05/15 02:21 PM

Great! Enjoy the rest of the game.
Posted By: GoGirl

I need a saved game from Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device. - 04/05/15 10:03 PM

Hello:

I did look for another thread to find this answer. Anyway, I can not for the life of me get past the Master Detective colored box puzzle in order to obtain the activated key card.

I have Windows 8.1. Please send a save to my e-mail: Edited...

Please Advise,
GoGirl
Posted By: MaG

Re: I need a saved game from Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device. - 04/05/15 10:16 PM

If you want - The solution is pictured here.

I sent you the Master power keycard puzzle done. luck

Re: I need a saved game from Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device. - 04/06/15 02:24 PM

do you have also a savegame from The colored squares for me?( amateur). This puzzle is realy horrible, you must be so quick to do it, its impossible!!!!

Re: I need a saved game from Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device. - 04/06/15 02:35 PM

Linda,
The saved game is sent.

Re: I need a saved game from Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device. - 04/06/15 02:55 PM

thanks again!!!

Re: I need a saved game from Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device. - 04/07/15 01:14 AM

You're welcome. laugh

Re: I need a save game from Nancy Drew The deadly Device (27) Aggregation arcade game - 04/08/15 03:58 PM

stuck again, can you help me to the savegame of the Candymachine? ( Niko's off.)

Re: I need a save game from Nancy Drew The deadly Device (27) Aggregation arcade game - 04/08/15 06:59 PM

Linda,

There is no need for multiple posts on different threads. If we can get to you we will.
The saved game is sent. Good luck.

Re: I need a save game from Nancy Drew The deadly Device (27) Aggregation arcade game - 04/08/15 10:00 PM

great, thanks again.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community