GB HOMEPAGE

The night of the Rabbit: violin lesson advertisement.....

Posted By: gaily

The night of the Rabbit: violin lesson advertisement..... - 07/25/15 01:36 AM

Hi all,
Can anyone help me? Somewhere along the line, I missed finding the violin lesson advertisement that is needed to get Hubert out of the way for our boat. I looked at the board in town between the cafe and town hall, but didn't see it there.
Thank you, gaily smirk headscratch
Posted By: Marian

Re: The night of the Rabbit: violin lesson advertisement..... - 07/25/15 01:40 AM

According to the walkthrough, it sounds like the advertisement is written on a flyer that is given to you:

Quote:
The backpack mouse saw the heroism and gives a flyer to Jerry. Read the advertisement for a violin lesson for one highly gifted student.

Is the flyer in your inventory? Have you read the flyer?

Re: The night of the Rabbit: violin lesson advertisement..... - 07/25/15 06:12 AM

No, I've rescued Ursala and returned her to Conrad in my back pack, but I have neither crow feather nor flyer and they are not left at the scene of the radio station. I can't get backpack mouse's attention in the cafe. Is there a way to get those items later, like now? Or do I have to revert to a saved game? Oh dang!!
Posted By: MaG

Re: The night of the Rabbit: violin lesson advertisement..... - 07/25/15 02:54 PM

Yes - go to main menu and load a earlier saved game.

Check your inventory completely because the crow feather is an automatic action after the rescue.

Re: The night of the Rabbit: violin lesson advertisement..... - 07/27/15 12:54 AM

Thanks for your help. What a fun game!!
Posted By: MaG

Re: The night of the Rabbit: violin lesson advertisement..... - 07/27/15 01:57 AM

I love this game. Enjoy!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community