GB HOMEPAGE

Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted!

Posted By: MaG

Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/09/15 01:32 PM

Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted!

Thanks Mikael! yay
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/09/15 01:49 PM

Just bought mine!! Thanks for the email Mikael!! wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/09/15 03:45 PM

Many thanks for the walkthrough, MaG. I know it will be an invaluable resource for many players. smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/09/15 04:31 PM

Right on top of things as usual. Thanks MaG!

Thanks also to Mikael for the email. I'll be purchasing soon.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/09/15 05:44 PM

Well .. I have the game FILES downloaded and burned to disk and the game installed .. thanks to Mikael grin

And now I have your wonderful walkthrough as well, MaG !!

You spoil us all and we're all so VERY grateful that you do !! flowers

Cheers.

Mad happydance
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/09/15 11:02 PM

Just used my credit card to purchase this game. Received a confirmation email, but no download instructions. Is this normal? I emailed Mikael with this information. Am I just being impatient? I would expect instructions as soon as they received payment.

Thank you for any help.

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/09/15 11:24 PM

I am sure you will receive a download link from Mikael - bear in mind that he is in Sweden so it is later for him right now than it is for us here in the United States. wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/09/15 11:30 PM

Thanks, Marian. Have a good week!

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/09/15 11:32 PM

You too, Laurette! His website actually states that you can expect a download link within 12 hours of payment received - it will probably be sooner than that - but Mikael does need to get some rest, too. grin wave
Posted By: Chief

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/10/15 12:32 AM

Thanks, MaG. bravo

Chief wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/10/15 08:00 AM

Thanks MaG bravo
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/10/15 02:19 PM

Thanks, MaG. thumbsup

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/11/15 02:56 AM

Thanks everybody. Enjoy the game! flowers
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/11/15 11:29 PM

Thanks for the excellent WT MaG! Sorry that I've had time to say this earlier, but so much is happening the days after a game release.

Re: Shades of Black: Carol Reed Mystery 11 walkthrough is posted! - 08/12/15 01:27 AM

hug Mikael.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community