GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew: Labyrinths of Lies

Posted By: Jeepers

Nancy Drew: Labyrinths of Lies - 11/12/15 01:56 AM

I am trying to create 3 temples around first part of game and I do exactly as shown, but cannot find the submit button so I can print. What am I doing wrong?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew: Labyrinths of Lies - 11/12/15 02:33 AM

Did you find the temple architecture paper on the bench?

Re: Nancy Drew: Labyrinths of Lies - 11/12/15 03:58 AM

Yes I did, Marian and after several attempts, I looked at walkthrough and followed it, but there is no submit button.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew: Labyrinths of Lies - 11/12/15 04:12 AM

The submit button is at top right of the screen. It is right of the choice bar at top of the page. If it is not there anymore - it might mean that the puzzle is already done.

Re: Nancy Drew: Labyrinths of Lies - 11/12/15 04:15 AM

Also, I believe that you have to do the temples in order. Are you working on #1?

Re: Nancy Drew: Labyrinths of Lies - 11/12/15 05:39 AM

Hi Marian, Thanks for the help. There is no submit button anywhere. Makes me wonder if I don't have an OH OH!! Yes, I am still on #1 Temple and I have tried everything and no submit on the screen. I have even changed to windowed screen thinking that it was off the screen, but didn't help. I wonder if it loaded correctly? I guess I can download again and see what happens.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew: Labyrinths of Lies - 11/12/15 02:28 PM

Be sure also that you have selected all parameters of the design. I think there are 6 of them.

Re: Nancy Drew: Labyrinths of Lies - 11/12/15 07:17 PM

Thanks everyone for suggestions. I was about to re-download game and decided to restart computer. When I got back into game the submit button was there. Go figure!
Moving on......

Re: Nancy Drew: Labyrinths of Lies - 11/12/15 07:20 PM

What a weird glitch! Glad all is well now.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community