GB HOMEPAGE

ASA a space adventure

Posted By: rockingrjranch

ASA a space adventure - 01/15/16 02:12 AM

I hope someone can help me out. I am playing ASA and am at the quiz in the Private rooms with 20 questions. I am following a walkthrough but cannot get the answer to questions 13 (What is the sum of ..?) and am showing a completely different response for question 19, (Where is Phillippe Forte right now?). Therefore I am not able to get 20 of the 20 questions correctly and do not get a code to move forward in the game. I thought perhaps it was miscalculating. I am showing 18 of 20 right. If anybody has the answers to these questions, please let me know. I just really want to finish this game. If you have the answer to all 20 questions I will gladly accept those. I am desperate!
Posted By: Marian

Re: ASA a space adventure - 01/15/16 02:34 AM

I hope someone can help you. I understand that there is a Danish walkthrough available, but I don't know the link - maybe someone else can link you to it.

Re: ASA a space adventure - 01/15/16 03:21 AM

Thanks for replying. I did find the answer on the Steam discussions so I am moving on but am now stuck trying to get the password for the server in the server room. I keep getting the wrong syntax. Jeez I feel like a programmer!! insane
Posted By: MaG

Re: ASA a space adventure - 01/15/16 03:47 PM

Here's an Italian WT and Marjo's Danish WT. luck

Re: ASA a space adventure - 01/15/16 04:39 PM

MaG, the Italian WT helped a lot. Thanks so much. I was up till 1:00 A.M. trying to get coordinates right and hoping to finally finish this game. You are a lifesaver! yay
Posted By: MaG

Re: ASA a space adventure - 01/15/16 04:42 PM

hamster Great. Ciao!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community