GB HOMEPAGE

ASA A Space Adventire crosses in telescope help

Posted By: Murphy

ASA A Space Adventire crosses in telescope help - 02/09/16 09:45 PM

I have been trying to do this pixel hunt, where you have to find the cross or x-shapes in three telescopes on Planet Forte main island. I found the middle telescope one without too much trouble, but cannot isolate the top or bottom ones.
I've yet to find the in-game hint system referred to, and even found a picture online in a walkthrough which could not help. Has anyone played who recalls where the dickens these little boogers are hiding? Thanks!
Posted By: MaG

Re: ASA A Space Adventire crosses in telescope help - 02/10/16 12:09 AM

Murphy,

Is this the puzzle?

From Marjo's walkthrough.

-------------
I found the telescope puzzle - check the picture solution on Marjo's walkthrough.They look bright enough.

Re: ASA A Space Adventire crosses in telescope help - 02/10/16 12:31 AM

Thanks, MaG. Actually, I found them in slightly different places! What I discovered is that, after solving one of the telescopes, you need to take a pace away from the puzzle (back towards the 'boat'), then re-approach and try another telescope. When I did that, the Xs were clearly more visible. So it might be a slightly variable placement, or randomized.

Re: ASA A Space Adventire crosses in telescope help - 02/10/16 03:27 AM

Glad that you're moving forward again. Enjoy!

Maybe someone who knows where the walkthrough is located can help.

Ah - Try to see if it is in the ASA game folder - the one you installed.

Re: ASA A Space Adventire crosses in telescope help - 02/13/16 10:52 PM

It's all good, MaG-at least for me, it's one of those where, after you solved one, you had to walk away from it, then come back and look at another telescope. THEN, the 'X's weren't exceedingly hard to spot. But they were in a different location than presented in the walkthrough...

Re: ASA A Space Adventire crosses in telescope help - 02/13/16 11:30 PM

Ah - thanks for the update.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community