GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waters Edge

Posted By: copper

Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waters Edge - 03/14/16 01:47 AM

I've got to the photo booth where I am suppose to have received 7 photos from Yumi. I only have six.
I've tried going to another day and walking around but still no 7th photo. Any ideas?
copper
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waters Edge - 03/14/16 01:56 AM

It seems to vary from player to player as to what triggers the seventh photo. One post I read said that sending Yumi another avatar triggered it for her. Another post I read said that going to Yumi's apartment and then getting a call triggered it.

There's a thread here on the Her Interactive forum that discusses it - maybe something there will help.

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waters Edge - 03/14/16 03:24 AM

Thanks Marian, nothing has worked so far, I've read the threads, at least I know I'm not alone with this problem.
I'll keep trying!

Thanks for the info.

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waters Edge - 03/14/16 03:32 AM

Good luck. If I find any other suggestions, I will let you know. wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waters Edge - 03/14/16 01:31 PM

Here's what NDLVR said on an older thread:

I can tell you that once you get to where you just need Yumi's last photo (the one of her and Rentaro), if you need to just use up time until it comes, what I do is play pachinko over and over and over until the message comes.

So it could be just a case of wasting time in-game before the photo arrives, and what you actually do doesn't matter.

Otherwise, be sure to check your tasklist to see if there's anything else that needs to be done, and try calling and talking to everyone that you can. luck

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waters Edge - 03/14/16 10:34 PM

Thanks for the info Rushes.

I don't know if this is important but I have the 'Yumi and Rentaro photo, the one I'm missing (I checked the walkthrough ones) is "Yumi and the girl with the bunny ears". Can I have lost one???

I'll go and play pachinko anyway, it's fun!

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waters Edge - 03/15/16 05:42 AM

Don't know what I did but the photo arrived at last.

Thanks for all the help.

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waters Edge - 03/15/16 06:25 AM

Glad to hear it finally happened. smile
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waters Edge - 03/15/16 02:39 PM

Great! thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community