GB HOMEPAGE

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

Posted By: FJT

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter - 06/15/16 01:28 AM

Does anyone have a saved game in Case 1 after the hunting scene in Epping Forest? I am finding that I just can't run fast enough. Thank you.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter - 06/15/16 01:33 AM

Let's wait and see if another player is able to help you.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter - 06/15/16 02:04 PM

Hi FJT,

Unfortunately it isn't possible to transfer saves in this game.

Here are some tips from a player on the Steam forums that might help you. It isn't so much about your running speed as your timing.

"Run as much as possible, and when the line shows up on screen that the shot is about to hit Holmes, dodge quickly to either side and the bullet will miss... this puts much more distance between you and the shooter. If you hide behind cover, the shooter starts closing distance quickly. Wait until your breathing is getting really heavy and the stamina bar is almost drained..THEN duck into cover and wait for his stamina to recharge. This way, you start off running with the shooter much further away from you. If you wait in cover all the time, he keeps closing the distance down to nothing. It works at first, for a few times, but then he's just too close near the end of the run to get away. Just try to run as much as possible."

luck
Posted By: Marian

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter - 06/15/16 02:08 PM

Thank you for the advice, Rushes - it's appreciated. smile
Posted By: FJT

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter - 06/15/16 11:30 PM

Thanks so much Rushes!!

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter - 06/16/16 04:04 PM

You're welcome! Hope you're enjoying the game. smile
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter - 06/20/16 09:58 AM

I have just started Case 3 and believe me in Case 2 'skips' are your very best friend. 'Indiana Jones and Lara Croft' springs to mind. crazy

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter - 06/20/16 01:17 PM

Hooray for the skip option! yes
© 2024 GameBoomers Community