GB HOMEPAGE

Eyes of Ara paintings solution?

Posted By: Murphy

Eyes of Ara paintings solution? - 10/22/16 05:54 PM

I'm playing and enjoying a drm-free version of this, and like many, I suppose, amd stumped at the painting slider-type puzzles...I've seen there's a patch at Humble where you download (I guess) the whole game over again. Guess I have two questions!
1) If I do download and install this, will it keep me at my same place, or will it overwrite & make me start from beginning?
2) Failing that approach, has anyone turned up a reasonable solution for getting these paintings to behave? It's worse than herding cats...Thanks in advance!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Eyes of Ara paintings solution? - 10/22/16 06:01 PM

While waiting for gamers to help you about your #1 question; check these links for hints about the painting.
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Eyes of Ara paintings solution? - 10/23/16 06:59 PM

If you just lately got the game from humble you won't need a patch. it is already done.
did you find what you needed in the links MaG gave? those just about drove me nuts but I saw on Steam on their hints for this game a solve that you can use if you are really stuck (or about to throw yourself off a cliff.).
good luck!
Posted By: BenDroste

Re: Eyes of Ara paintings solution? - 10/23/16 11:18 PM

The latest version is 1.0.03, which is on both Steam and Humble and was launched last Thursday. Installing it will not overwrite save files as they are not stored in the main game directory.

If you're having trouble with the paintings, the previous patch introduced a skip feature for these. You will notice a code spinner beneath each one. Somewhere in the room with the paintings is a book that will help you out with this smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Eyes of Ara paintings solution? - 10/23/16 11:19 PM

Thank you, Ben. wave
Posted By: Murphy

Re: Eyes of Ara paintings solution? - 10/24/16 06:53 PM

Thanks, all!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community