GB HOMEPAGE

The Descendants

Posted By: safc

The Descendants - 10/24/16 07:40 PM

Hi Guys

I have just downloaded chapter 4 from steam, so I have decided to play the game from the start again, I have entered the door to the Heating Room, but now when I go down the ramp the access to my right is now blocked off with debris,(this was not the case the first time I played it) has anyone else found this, I can now only enter a door on the right futher down the corridor which leads to an Office with a coded locked door on the other side of the room to which I cannot find and access code, does anyone know how to get this code.

I have search for W/T and the only ones I have found are the ones for the same senario where the corridor on the right is not blocked.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
SAFC
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Descendants - 10/24/16 08:00 PM

I am not familiar with this game.
Can you check this walkthrough's chapter 1-4 to see if any would help. Click here.
Posted By: dorish

Re: The Descendants - 10/26/16 01:40 PM

Did you try the code 0451. I used that somewhere around there when I played, but not too sure.Give it a try. I am playing episode 4 and did not start the game over.

Doreen
Posted By: dorish

Re: The Descendants - 10/26/16 01:44 PM

Sorry, I meant to add more and pressed the submit button instead. I just wanted to add, that I have another code written down for somewhere, and that is 25478OK. Hopefully one of these will help.

Doreen
© 2024 GameBoomers Community