GB HOMEPAGE

Tales

Posted By: gameho

Tales - 11/25/16 03:50 AM

I can't find a clue for the stone door puzzle after I escape from prison. Any hints?

Thanks,

gameho

Nevermind. As usual, when I post, then I figure it out. Sorry! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Tales - 11/25/16 04:00 AM

Great!

It was just released 10+ days ago - so I can't find clues yet. Enjoy!
thanksgiving to you too.
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Tales - 11/26/16 08:32 PM

When people ask for clues in Tales, please remember to state which book you're currently in. I know the stone door you're talking about because I played that bit recently myself, but with so many locations it could get confusing! smile

Re: Tales - 12/03/16 05:07 AM

I'm sorry, CaptainD. When I posted, I had just basically started and didn't realize the different books. I now get what you're saying. Thanks,

gameho
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Tales - 12/03/16 09:25 PM

Clue:
Click to reveal..
Hide.
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Tales - 12/04/16 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: gameho
I'm sorry, CaptainD. When I posted, I had just basically started and didn't realize the different books. I now get what you're saying. Thanks,

gameho

No worries, just thought it could get confusing very quickly with such a huge number of locations! wink

Re: Tales - 12/09/16 04:42 AM

You are so right. At the time, I just didn't realize. I just finished the game and found it very enjoyable expect for trying to figure out where your inventory was in each book and going back and forth. Thanks,

gameho
© 2024 GameBoomers Community