GB HOMEPAGE

Goodbye Deponia

Posted By: gameho

Goodbye Deponia - 01/31/17 05:03 AM

I get to the rebel camp, right Rufus gets captured by the Organon. I fly the loaded paper airplane and then I am supposed to be right Rufus in a cell, but the right Rufus icon doesn't work. I think it's a bug, but I'm not sure. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

gameho

BTW, I bought this game on Steam and have uninstalled and re-installed...no luck.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Goodbye Deponia - 01/31/17 05:30 AM

Middle Rufus flies the weighted airplane that lands at Ascension Station. He then gives the crowbar to Left Rufus.
You can then change to Right Rufus. Hope it isn't a glitch. Maybe save and get out of game and then play again from saved game. luck
Posted By: Marian

Re: Goodbye Deponia - 01/31/17 05:32 AM

I hope MaG's advice works. I did read a note on Steam where someone was saying that the right Rufus was bugged in a certain part of his game - he had to reload an earlier save to get past it.

Re: Goodbye Deponia - 01/31/17 05:46 AM

Maybe that's the problem...Middle Rufus has already given the crowbar to Left Rufus before he flies the airplane. Thanks.

Re: Goodbye Deponia - 01/31/17 04:26 PM

Keep us posted. luck

Re: Goodbye Deponia - 02/05/17 03:10 AM

Sorry I have been off the grid for a few days. I've been trying to fix the Right Rufus problem. No luck. I have tried re-loading a saved game and I even tried skipping the Right Rufus part and continuing with the game. I still can't get Right Rufus in his cell. I appreciate your help with this but I guess it's time to give up. This has been one of the buggiest games I have ever played. Not only with the Right Rufus problem, but sometimes there is no sound, no inventory and the word "High" appears on the screen for no reason. When that happens, I know there is a problem. Thanks again for your support.

Re: Goodbye Deponia - 02/05/17 04:54 AM

Here's the Daedalic's saved game list for Goodbye Deponia.
Scroll and see which one will work for you.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community