GB HOMEPAGE

murder on the orient express

Posted By: albet

murder on the orient express - 02/08/17 06:12 PM

murder on the orient express dvd by jo woods. I need a saved game for this game after taking the foot prints. thank you every much
Posted By: Marian

Re: murder on the orient express - 02/08/17 06:33 PM

Let's wait and see if someone has a saved game.

I see a couple of places online where you can download saved games for Murder on the Orient Express, but I haven't used either one of them so don't know if they are reputable.
Posted By: NDLVR

Re: murder on the orient express - 02/08/17 08:14 PM

I do have some saves. My game is being tempermental, so I'm reinstalling and I'll check which is the right one and send it to you

Re: murder on the orient express - 02/08/17 08:23 PM

Thanks very much for your help, Jen. flowers

Re: murder on the orient express - 02/08/17 08:41 PM

I can say http://www.nicouzouf.com/en/?id=agathachristiemurderontheorientexpress is reputable for saves for this game, I've used that site myself in the past

murder on the orient exoress - 03/08/17 11:14 AM

the joe wood game is at the address you gave me I have the adventure club 2 disc game. thanks

Re: murder on the orient exoress - 03/09/17 12:08 AM

the copy of the game I have was in a set like this: https://www.amazon.com/Agatha-Christie-T...nt+express+game though I bought that at walmart 5+ years ago and those saves work perfectly in it, just have to make sure you put them in the right spot and named accordingly (and have both the save file and the image)

Re: murder on the orient exoress - 03/12/17 04:16 PM

I just brought a diffent copy from amazon and it isnot joe wood iit is the 2 disc set from the adventure company. I cant find the save game file for this one can someone help me please

Re: murder on the orient exoress - 03/12/17 05:46 PM

I am not certain where it would be located, but have you tried looking in C:\Program Files (x86) - then looking for a folder with either the name of the game, or possibly The Adventure Company.

Maybe someone else will know for sure.

Re: murder on the orient exoress - 03/13/17 03:04 AM

Albet, the copy I have is by The Adventure Company (I believe they're the game designers, much like Sierra did the old King's Quest games)

I checked on the location and it's directly at: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Adventure Company\Murder on the Orient Express\Saved.Games

Re: murder on the orient exoress - 03/13/17 05:51 AM

Thank you for your help, Jen. smile

The Adventure Company was the publisher, I believe.

Re: murder on the orient exoress - 03/13/17 12:11 PM

I finally found them.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community