GB HOMEPAGE

Agatha Christie And Then There Were None

Posted By: advgamer

Agatha Christie And Then There Were None - 06/13/17 11:37 PM

Hi,
I am stuck in the house it is stormy night won't go outside, can' t trigger morning. The general has been found dead before this night fall. I talked to people. Found judge in general room sittin' with the dead. Confronted doctor on drinking. The screening room is locked, I spoke with couple in there. Dining room is locked. Most bedrooms locked.
I was outside earlier did not get past goat yet. See safe room on map have not been in yet. I don't know if I am missing something, or glitched. I tried to find a thread for this game in Help did not see it.
Thank you
Posted By: Marian

Re: Agatha Christie And Then There Were None - 06/13/17 11:57 PM

Have you taken a look at the walkthrough here to see what you might have missed? wave

Re: Agatha Christie And Then There Were None - 06/14/17 02:09 AM

Yes, I did not give the bear walking stick to the General, a d ow he is dead. I did not get past the goat. I still need to explore more outside. Maybe it glitched, because general died without getti g walking stick.

Re: Agatha Christie And Then There Were None - 06/14/17 03:00 AM

I have gotten I secret room and playing for now.
Thank you for replying.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Agatha Christie And Then There Were None - 06/14/17 03:01 AM

Not sure if this is a glitch. I think, there are more dialogue needed from available characters.
Talk to them several times. Or give them things that they need or to make them amiable.

Click to reveal..
Talk to Emily Brent in parlor. Give Emily Brent apple juice to sweeten her up and talk to her again about Vera. Talk to Dr. Armstrong in his bedroom. Then give him the honey in glass for his sweet tooth. Talk to him again and learn about the Judge.

Talk to Judge Wargrave in General Mackenzie's room. Go to right screen after entering the room and see the judge sitting beside the bed. In inventory combine the pipe bowl and pipe stem to get a pipe. Give pipe to the Judge. Talk to him again and learn more about Marston. Show the Judge the document taken from the drawer at the safe room and he will say that it is part of a legal document. Talk to Blore in Roger's bathroom. Talk to Rogers by dining room door.

Screening room - Go to the now opened screening room and talk to Vera and Lombard.

Another night passes, talk to Vera in her bedroom and have 2 knights arrive to protect the lady.

-----------

Great - you're moving. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community