GB HOMEPAGE

Obduction

Posted By: dianne

Obduction - 08/16/17 06:08 AM

having trouble with trying to figure out how the maze works in Maray need help has anyone played this part it seems like it is a bit of a nightmare any advise would be much appreciated thanks Dianne smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Obduction - 08/16/17 06:16 AM

Hi dianne, I see some online guides to help players with the maze. I haven't played the game.

We can wait for other players to offer you some assistance, if you would prefer. wave

Re: Obduction - 08/17/17 12:29 AM

thank you I will have a look.Obduction requires a lot of pay attention or we are lost completely. but it is a lot of fun enjoying it a lot. Dianne.

Re: Obduction - 08/17/17 12:42 AM

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the game.
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: Obduction - 08/23/17 08:48 PM

DIANNE i hope you get it! i got so frustrated with the red/blue laser puzzle that I quit it. Some parts that I did get into were really nice. Is the maze the part with all the doors up in the mountains?
Posted By: mrbill

Re: Obduction - 08/23/17 10:12 PM

Hi BubbaJake,

The Maze was actually when you were up top in this area of Maray looking down on it and turning certain shapes (straight pieces, elbows - 90 and 45 degrees) within the maze to make passageways to certain other areas in Maray. It was involved with the area you mentioned which was in Hunrath.

Bill

Re: Obduction - 08/31/17 05:31 AM

SEEMS THAT I cant GET IT TO GO STRAIGHT Ahead first then you have to turn it to go to the right then to the left I have turned it to the right then I also can turn it to the left I am completely confused if I could figure out the first part then I think that I will be ok. DIANNE HELP

Re: Obduction - 08/31/17 06:07 AM

Hopefully another player will be able to give you some help.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Obduction - 08/31/17 02:56 PM

Maybe Greyfuss is lurking about!

Re: Obduction - 08/31/17 03:48 PM

Hi Dianne,

Have you looked at this guide:

Guide To the Gauntlet Puzzle

Part 2 is for the maze. To me it was trial and error until it finally fell into place. It is doable. I played the game through twice and the second time was almost as difficult.

The shape you will get if you swap back to Hunrath will be the opposite bend to the one at the Maray maze now(example 90 degrees to left will be 90 degrees to right). If you want to keep it that way you need to find another way back to the Maray Maze. You can't swap back the same way you came or you will put the original shape back at the maze that you wanted to change..

I wish this was fresher in my mind, but I have lately been concentrating on Syberia 3.

Bill

Re: Obduction - 08/31/17 03:50 PM

Thank you for your help, Bill; I don't know squat about Obduction. grin

Re: Obduction - 08/31/17 07:25 PM

Hey Marian,

There is no squat in Obduction, but an awful lot of swap. smile

Cheers,

Bill

Re: Obduction - 09/03/17 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: mrbill
Hey Marian,

There is no squat in Obduction, but an awful lot of swap. smile

Cheers,

Bill

I'll remember that. laugh
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: Obduction - 09/05/17 09:15 PM

That is an awesome fan made guide! I still love the look of t he game and most likely will finish it...later. Is the idea of the game just to get back home or is there a deeper meaning?

Re: Obduction - 09/05/17 09:24 PM

That's a good question. Hopefully some other players can offer their opinion.

Re: Obduction - 09/06/17 03:45 PM

You may be led that way but far more meaning to me. smile

Cheers,

Mr. Bill
© 2024 GameBoomers Community