GB HOMEPAGE

ND Silent Spy

Posted By: Laurette

ND Silent Spy - 08/30/17 11:24 PM

I'm playing this game and have just finished talking to Ewan. The w/t says "climb the steps and go right." I don't see any steps anywhere. Help, please. Thank you.
Posted By: Marian

Re: ND Silent Spy - 08/30/17 11:36 PM

I moved your post over to the Adventure Game Hints forum.

Laurette, my memory of this is not perfect, but I believe if you are Nancy and you are standing there talking to Ewan, with him sitting in front of his center of operations, turn around and face the other way and you will see steps going up. Climb the steps and then go right.

Re: ND Silent Spy - 08/31/17 12:24 AM

Thanks, Marian. I did what you said, and still don't see any steps. I do see some small steps with yellow and black tape. Is that it?

Re: ND Silent Spy - 08/31/17 12:57 AM

Watch this video from 3:51 on. You will see Nancy turn around and go up the "steps."

I believe that's all that is meant by it. There are several things to see up in that area.

Re: ND Silent Spy - 08/31/17 03:15 AM

Thanks, Marian. Looked at video and still didn't find any steps. Found computer Nancy can use, but need a lot of passwords. I guess I'm just ignorant, but thanks anyway.

Re: ND Silent Spy - 08/31/17 04:03 AM

Just explore and you'll get the lay of the land. I did not find this game to be one of the easier ones in the ND series. The game is somewhat nonlinear, too, so if you don't follow the walkthrough exactly, it shouldn't matter overall.

Re: ND Silent Spy - 08/31/17 03:31 PM

Thanks, again, Marian.

Re: ND Silent Spy - 08/31/17 03:52 PM

Good luck. smile

Re: ND Silent Spy - 08/31/17 06:47 PM

Well,my problems with this game have been resolved. I came to the "re-create" the pattern on Bridget's computer, found out you are timed and that did it for me. Being timed is one of my most hated situations. At least I didn't have to pay for this game. Just wanted to tell you thank for trying to help me.

Re: ND Silent Spy - 08/31/17 07:08 PM

That was a tough puzzle!

I think I have a saved game for that, should you want one.

I think there are a couple other timed puzzles in this game, as well.

Re: ND Silent Spy - 08/31/17 07:29 PM

Thanks for the warning! I've erased the game, though.

Re: ND Silent Spy - 08/31/17 07:30 PM

Hopefully you can find some other game to enjoy. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community