GB HOMEPAGE

Black Mirror 1

Posted By: Ness

Black Mirror 1 - 12/04/17 06:58 AM

Hey guys - so an oldie but a goodie.

I decided to play the Black Mirror trilogy again in light of the new one coming out (I don't have that yet - hoping it might come out with mouse instead of keyboard)

I'm on the very first one and I've read several walkthroughs due to being stuck. It appears I've done everything right but I can't get the map to work so I can go into town - I'm thinking this is because I've failed to do something I should have but for the life of me I can't figure out what.

Bates won't talk to me about the strange item I found in the bushes - that's the only thing I can think of. But no idea why he won't talk to me about it.

I really really don't want to have to start right back at the beginning ... sigh
If anyone has any ideas it would be very much appreciated.

Ness
Posted By: aretha

Re: Black Mirror 1 - 12/04/17 09:53 AM

From memory, think I didn't use map but went to the gate and automatically went to town, then map was available after first visit - but my 62 year old memory isn't trustworthy wink
Posted By: Marian

Re: Black Mirror 1 - 12/04/17 01:44 PM

The best advice I can give you is go to every available hotspot/object in the game and right-click on it. In a few situations you have to right-click a hotspot/object to progress. This also lets the in-game time move forward. After that try to talk to all available characters again. A right-click might also trigger a new topic with a certain person.

For example, at the attic fireplace you will miss the piecing together of a torn photo if you don't right-click. It is probably something like this that is holding you up.

Good luck. smile
Posted By: Ness

Re: Black Mirror 1 - 12/09/17 03:22 AM

Excellent advice. I’ll give it a go. Thank you
Posted By: Marian

Re: Black Mirror 1 - 12/09/17 03:25 AM

I hope you can get moving again in the game. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community