GB HOMEPAGE

art of murder:cards of destiny

Posted By: deleterman

art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/01/18 01:58 AM

at the auditorium can't find the chair at row 5 4th chair.i just keep going back and forth. headscratch any thoughts on this ? please send help soon. wave2
Posted By: Marian

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/01/18 02:06 AM

I haven't played the game so can't offer more help apart from the walkthrough and advice from other players.

The walkthrough says:

Quote:
Go back to the auditorium and click on the seats. The letters inside the square within a square clue are Vd. Click on the chair at row 5, 4th chair.

A player on another website said the following:

Quote:
When you are facing the rows of seats carefully count back from first row seat to
the fifth row, which has no 1st seat but a space. Count across from there to 4th seat.
It is very dark & after a few continued tries in that area{even if you see a seat open}
it is still not the right one, don't give up! It all of a sudden appears open & you can
pick up the rod you need.

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/01/18 03:30 AM

thanks got it ,now at the train platform,is this hard or is it just me ? duh

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/01/18 03:31 AM

I think a lot of players thought this was a difficult game. There is also a place in the game where some people got stuck and were never able to progress; I don't know why this is the case, unfortunately.

So no, I don't think it's just you. wave

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/01/18 06:45 AM

yes i had played this before and i think i did get stuck and couldn't move on . headscratch it could have been another and not this game. duh
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/01/18 08:47 PM

I have the game installed on my computer and I'm pretty sure I know where the saves are if you need one. Providing I can find what you would need. I don't label my saves very well. And, I work most days at the moment so would possibly not be able to get to looking right away. (On my lunch time at work now.)

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/01/18 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: deleterman
yes i had played this before and i think i did get stuck and couldn't move on . headscratch it could have been another and not this game. duh

It was this game - I seem to remember that it was something about not being able to leave a lab? - or something like that. And another player on this forum had the same problem. Maybe the game is overly picky in some spots about the order in which you do things? I don't know.

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/02/18 01:15 AM

yes it was in the lab.i do remember that.

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/02/18 02:38 AM

And thank you for your offer of trying to supply saved games, oldbroad. It's appreciated.
Posted By: Marinus_Louis

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/02/18 04:14 PM

Hi

Perhaps this could be of interest for you. In 2009, 2010 and 2012 I've made text walkthroughs for all 3 Art of Murder games, F.B.I Confidential, The Hunt For the Puppeteer and Cards of Destiny. Sadly I lost those walkthroughs when I had to switch to a new computer, but seeing your post here I did a request to all the Dutch users of my site and asked them if they had those Art of Murder walkthroughs stil. A few of my internet friends has sent those Art of Murder walkthroughs back to me and I have put them back on my site.

The walkthroughs are in Dutch, but you can use Google Translate to translate and I have put in many screenshots into the walkthroughs. You find them on my site at www.pcgameswalkthroughs.nl en there you'll find the links to open them in the left frame.

Marinus_Louis

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/02/18 04:39 PM

Very good to know, Louis - thanks! wave

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/05/18 12:08 AM

yes that was very good.any way I have made it to the Amusement park,new jersey.i,m thinking that i have done every thing or i would not be here.is that right?i just don't want to mess this up .gone to far.?? headscratch

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/05/18 12:13 AM

Unfortunately, I don't remember very much about this game, but I would say that you wouldn't be there if you shouldn't be there.

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/05/18 12:17 AM

thank you. praise your very fast. thumbsup

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/05/18 12:43 AM

Just hope I'm right. lol

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/05/18 01:16 AM

i keep checking the walk through as i go on.try and not miss any thing. headscratch
Posted By: sanford

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/05/18 04:56 PM

Hi again Louis,
Because of your amazing walkthroughs, I have been replaying some of my older games, such as "AC-And then there were none", all of the Black Mirror series, Dead Synchronicity, etc. Thank you so much for making it easier for this 86 year old gamer. I need all the help I can get. LOL
Sandy

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/07/18 01:10 AM

yikes,in power plant,just used wrench on bolts holding turbine cover -used pipe on cover and turned once.down starers but can't get to laser control on level 2??? duh

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/07/18 01:40 AM

Big Fish Games also has a walkthrough for this game. Here is what the walkthrough says about the Power Plant:

Click to reveal..
Use the wrench to unscrew bolts of the turbine top cover. Insert the steel pipe into the top cover hole and turn it. Pick up wire cutters from the floor. Go to the beginning of “level 1”, use the window to proceed to the ledge. Move through the ledge to a ladder and climb it to the top. Go through the window to the "Level 2”. Take the staircase on "Level 2”, to go to the "Level 1”, Go back to "Level 2”. You will find a diagram near the ladder. Pick it up and examine it closely. You will find laser system schematics on it. Approach the laser next to the ladder. Use the knob to change the direction of the beam. Now you will be able to proceed to the upper level.

See if that helps.

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/07/18 01:49 AM

thats it thanks. praise urock

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/07/18 01:59 AM

Have fun. smile

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/08/18 04:34 AM

just got through the impellers just below room inside the locked door,the grill is to high,i don't have the broomstick ,i have the bucket and the handle.what do i do now??? how do i get the broom and the broomstick.??send help soon ok.

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/12/18 07:51 PM

any one there ?

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/12/18 07:53 PM

Yes, I am here. Take a look towards the end of the walkthrough here to see if it helps you.

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/12/18 08:17 PM

i just went back and got the broom and went on to the end .great game ..thanks foe all the help.and patience , urock thinking for the next game headscratch

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/12/18 08:22 PM

Congratulations on making it all the way through this time! That's great. bravo

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/13/18 07:09 PM

yeah I like these art of murder games.starting hunt for the puppeteer. wave2

Re: art of murder:cards of destiny - 02/13/18 07:14 PM

Have fun. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community