GB HOMEPAGE

Black Mirror 1, pump puzzle

Posted By: VRMpls2

Black Mirror 1, pump puzzle - 07/09/18 05:31 AM

need a save for the pump puzzle. None of the walkthroughs are right. I have tried all night and won't get past this part. It is at the beginning of the 2nd chapter, and the pump drains the pond. Could sure use a saved game there since nothing else works. Thanks.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Black Mirror 1, pump puzzle - 07/09/18 06:02 AM

I don't have a saved game for this. I know of a website that has some saved games for Black Mirror, but there are only a few and not close to where you are.

Let's wait and see if someone else has a saved game for you. There are several walkthroughs that describe how to do this puzzle and there are video walkthroughs as well.

Here's a video walkthrough for the pump puzzle.
Posted By: plumgas

Re: Black Mirror 1, pump puzzle - 07/09/18 06:57 AM

I have just played through black mirror 1, so I could give a saved game if you still want it. however I have used the gameboomers walkthrough and it does work. I think from memory one wheel you have turn many times, maybe you counted wrong.
the trick is clicking on the left side of wheel when it says left click and right side of wheel when it says right click.

turn from L-R wheels: Wheel #2 - left click once. Wheel #1 - right click 7 times. Wheel #4 - left click once. If correctly done, you will hear a glurb glurb and Samuel will say READY!

Leave the cellar through the front area and out.
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: Black Mirror 1, pump puzzle - 07/09/18 10:02 AM

thanks. I didn't get that, just thought to click on them but didn't think it meant really left or right click, so I got through it. Thanks again. It helped.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community