GB HOMEPAGE

unforeseen incidents

Posted By: dianne

unforeseen incidents - 08/27/18 10:49 PM

giving this one another playthrough and now at the docks and trying to type in the code kapn-4539 and I cant get it in the id box let me explain a little more clearly the letters and the digits just wont go in all iget is a blank id box it did the first time I played it but then again I cant remember what I did help much appreciated thanks much.Dianne think wave2
Posted By: Marian

Re: unforeseen incidents - 08/27/18 11:48 PM

Dianne, I am sorry to say that I don't have the slightest idea. Hard to tell if this is a technical problem or a game play problem.

If no one here is able to answer your question, maybe try posting in an Unforeseen Incidents forum. I don't know if you bought the game from GOG or from Steam, but you could try posting your question about the game in one of those forums.
Posted By: rmelone

Re: unforeseen incidents - 08/28/18 07:15 PM

Dianne,

I don't know if this helps as I have already progressed past the point you are talking about.

From what I remember you put the USB stick in the monitor and choose from left to right:

Shipping Company = IXL
Origin = KA
Destination = PN
ID = *

Then select "find" and that should bring up a list which should have the code you're looking for.

I don't think there is a way to enter the code in the ID column.

Hope this helps.

Robert
Posted By: Marian

Re: unforeseen incidents - 08/28/18 08:29 PM

I appreciate your help, Robert.
Posted By: dianne

Re: unforeseen incidents - 08/29/18 05:26 AM

I was just following the walkthrough and what it said and highlight ka under origin and pn underdest then enter 45739in the id box. that doesn't seem to work at all.so I tired shipping companyIXL orginka destinationpn id* clicked fin and it came up with the code but how do you get the letter. I must be doing something wrong here.
Posted By: rmelone

Re: unforeseen incidents - 08/29/18 02:31 PM

There's a link for a video walk through that shows how to get the letter. It turns out it isn't the code
you think it is.

If you go to around the 8 minute mark of the video that would be a good starting point here
is the link.

Good luck.

Robert
© 2024 GameBoomers Community