GB HOMEPAGE

Rhem II SE

Posted By: Attaboy20

Rhem II SE - 10/05/18 01:46 PM

I recently bought Rhem II SE and I seem to be stuck on the circle puzzzle. I found the clue in the room with the code you get for the disc where the counterclockwise circles are and I've tried the circle puzzle but no solution ideas are working. Could someone give me a nudge as where to find the next clue?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Rhem II SE - 10/05/18 01:54 PM

Hopefully someone else who has played this game can give you some hints/help.

Meanwhile, the Universal Hint System includes Rhem II here. That might be of help as well.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Rhem II SE - 10/05/18 05:55 PM

If you're not understanding what to do from a printed walkthrough, check the video walkthrough here
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCdcBwzARVX3xc-qKyTO8EVzrl_QbHopS

I don't remember the game very well, but very often there are puzzles where things don't work until you turn on power somewhere.
Posted By: Lion_1251

Re: Rhem II SE - 10/14/18 11:29 AM

I am now playing Rhem II SE and I am using the walkthrough of Marinus-Louis, it is in Dutch and it is not on his website at this moment.
Send an email to Louis to ask him.
After I finish the game and have discovered what the new part is and the solutions for the new puzzles, Louis will combine this with his walkthrough and then put it on the website.
On this moment is on the website the walkthroughs for Rhem I SE and Rhem IV SE, they are in Dutch.
I am planning to translate these walkthroughs to English.

Look at the website www.pcgameswalkthroughs.nl there you see the name Louis Koot in blue, click on it and you can send an email to Louis.

Lion_1251
© 2024 GameBoomers Community