GB HOMEPAGE

The Fall of April

Posted By: Mad

The Fall of April - 02/10/19 08:23 PM

I've got myself stuck redface

I'm at the point where I've been around the horse trail and identified the correct order of the coloured stones for the "buttons" on the wall in the hotel - which then supplied the message "Where your Daughter died".

But my journal tells me I haven't investigated the hotel kitchen thoroughly enough.

So I've been going over the kitchen again and again and just can't find anything new in there at all !!

Can anyone please give me a nudge ??

Thanks.

Mad smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Fall of April - 02/10/19 09:37 PM

If you don't want to wait until someone comes along who can give you a nudge, there is a video walkthrough here. wave

Re: The Fall of April - 02/11/19 07:35 PM

Thanks for that link, Marian smile

And I might have to resort to using it if I don't get a quick nudge.

However, I've just started on an important session of my voluntary accounting work so not too much time for games right now eek

Cheers.

Mad thanks
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The Fall of April - 02/11/19 07:41 PM

Mad, I went into the game to take a look but I wasn't really sure where you were stuck. If you read my posts while I was playing, I was stuck a couple of times. I always just go "home" and start all over looking at each location for anything I might have missed.

Re: The Fall of April - 02/11/19 09:08 PM

Thanks, oldbroad smile

However, I've got myself un-stuck !! bravo

I had missed an item in the kitchen at the hotel because I was looking in the wrong place for the kitchen rolleyes

Duh redface

Re: The Fall of April - 02/11/19 09:36 PM

Glad you are able to proceed with the game now. smile

Thank you for your help, oldbroad. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The Fall of April - 02/11/19 10:11 PM

Good Mad. Have fun. I was unsure of what part was the "kitchen" myself, part of why I wasn't sure where you were exactly.

Marian, I didn't do anything but take a look. duh

Re: The Fall of April - 02/11/19 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: oldbroad
Marian, I didn't do anything but take a look. duh

I appreciate anyone who pops in here and posts a reply when I am not around to do so, regardless of whether or not real effort is involved. smile
Posted By: TLC

Re: The Fall of April - 02/12/19 06:23 PM

The hotel was a pain in the butt for me, kept going in circles trying to find certain areas. hardwall wavegirl

Re: The Fall of April - 02/13/19 07:09 PM

It's the navigation style, I reckon, TLC. A sort of "slide show" effect ??

I quite often struggle myself to find my way around certain locations in some of Mikael's games laugh
© 2024 GameBoomers Community