GB HOMEPAGE

The Secrets of Atlantis

Posted By: oldbroad

The Secrets of Atlantis - 02/17/19 11:28 PM

I am literally in tears right now so had to take a break. A timed slider? Really??
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Secrets of Atlantis - 02/17/19 11:57 PM

MaG's walkthrough happily has a step by step for this one.

Honestly, I refuse to play any game with this kind of nonsense contained therein, no matter how good the rest of the game is. Offhand I don't know of any masochists that would find this kind of puzzle fun, but I guess they must exist somewhere.

Re: The Secrets of Atlantis - 02/18/19 12:29 AM

"Offhand I don't know of any masochists that would find this kind of puzzle fun, but I guess they must exist somewhere." lol

I managed to get through it without the walkthrough, but how nerve racking!! You were warned that time was running out by the bouncer looking at you and then you backed out of the puzzle and went back in. It stayed as was so you could proceed, but still nerve racking as already stated. If you didn't back out after he looked at you, then the puzzle had to be started over (you know, after you resurrected yourself from being thrown in the water).

Re: The Secrets of Atlantis - 02/18/19 12:33 AM

Honestly, I don't remember anyone on this forum ever saying they got through this puzzle without help. Amazing! smile

Re: The Secrets of Atlantis - 02/18/19 12:40 AM

Thanks Marian. The break I took to complain helped! And, I really was tearing up with frustration.

Re: The Secrets of Atlantis - 02/18/19 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by oldbroad
Thanks Marian. The break I took to complain helped! And, I really was tearing up with frustration.

I can well believe it.

Re: The Secrets of Atlantis - 02/19/19 03:06 AM

Now I'm stuck playing poker. I thought for sure the solution would be in the walkthrough. I've played several hands and not gotten anywhere. I'm not particularly enjoying the poker so I decided to use the walkthrough. No solution in there. Go figure. I guess I'll have to try to figure it out. lol

Hah! Got it!

Re: The Secrets of Atlantis - 02/19/19 02:41 PM

thumbsup

Re: The Secrets of Atlantis - 02/21/19 10:45 PM

Another game down! Although, I did have to use the walkthrough for help with the 9 steps puzzle. I only got 3 clues out of the 5 on the "clue sheet". The first 2 didn't seem like clues to me and I never would have noticed the physical items as clues even if I had been looking at them. I used the walkthrough in some other areas also but for this puzzle it made me kind of mad. smile

Re: The Secrets of Atlantis - 02/21/19 11:43 PM

Congratulations on finishing! thumbsup
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: The Secrets of Atlantis - 02/22/19 03:39 AM

Way to go, oldbroad!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community