GB HOMEPAGE

A Rite from the stars-"Courage path" help/stuck

Posted By: gaily

A Rite from the stars-"Courage path" help/stuck - 03/21/19 08:25 PM

Is anyone playing this game? So far, it is pretty fun, but I'm stuck. There are 3 paths that must be completed in this "coming of age" game. (Courage, wisdom and spirit.) You can play them in any order. I chose wisdom first. After a few tests, I came to a door that requires a new special key. Before this post, I did consult a walkthrough which directed me to locate a "Piece of the volcano" in the 3rd panel of the "civilopedia" mural to use on the door. Any help in locating this illusive bit of volcano would be hugely appreciated.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: A Rite from the stars-"Courage path" help/stuck - 03/21/19 09:42 PM

I'm playing the game, gaily, but I haven't done wisdom yet. I've found things to be very cleverly hidden in this game so far. Sorry I can't help right now!
Posted By: Marian

Re: A Rite from the stars-"Courage path" help/stuck - 03/21/19 11:02 PM

Were you using the walkthrough from here?

There also appears to be a couple of YouTube video walkthroughs about the Path of Wisdom.

Re: A Rite from the stars-"Courage path" help/stuck - 03/21/19 11:27 PM

thanks Draclvr, I'm on hold until I figure it out.

Yes, Marian, that's the one I am using. I've looked through some of the you tube videos, but I haven't found the wisdom path, only the courage path. The way they are labeled (e.g.part 1 and 2) is lame when the game is divided into 3 paths... sigh.

Re: A Rite from the stars-"Courage path" help/stuck - 03/22/19 12:07 AM

This is what I found on YouTube. I don't know if that would help you, though.

Re: A Rite from the stars-"Courage path" help/stuck - 03/22/19 07:02 AM

Thank you, Marian,for your help.

Re: A Rite from the stars-"Courage path" help/stuck - 03/22/19 02:03 PM

I hope you can get unstuck in the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community