GB HOMEPAGE

Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Posted By: Laurette

Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 03/29/19 11:34 PM

I'm playing this and enjoying it. However, I can't figure out how to switch between characters. I see both detectives in the choices. but am told that option is not available. Thanks for any help.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 03/30/19 12:06 AM

You can find the manual for the game here. Hopefully that will answer your question and help you out.

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 03/30/19 12:53 AM

Thank you, Marian

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 03/30/19 05:27 PM

Ok, I know I am supposed to pick up the tube/flask on the right side of the desk, However, the game won't let me do that, I've tried all angles and still can't. Help please!

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 03/30/19 05:33 PM

I haven't played this game, but I am wondering whether the game isn't letting you pick it up because there is something else you need to do first.

Where are you in the game? Is it here - or is it somewhere else?

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 03/30/19 05:52 PM

I'm in the Murder in Knightsbridge with the mutilated Bishop.

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 03/30/19 06:04 PM

That's what I linked you to. If you look on the left-hand side of that page, it takes you through that entire section.

If none of this helps, we will just have to wait for someone who has played the game.

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 03/30/19 11:29 PM

Hi Marian: I've looked at your link plus GB's w/t, and I still can't pick up the vial. Thank you for your help and time.
Posted By: mbday630

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 03/30/19 11:47 PM

when you start this game, you have to do the tutorial. when it says to go by the window, you have to do that and then I think they tell you to go to the chimney. You should be able to change characters using the R button, I believe. But, I think even that is blocked out until you do everything at the beginning.

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 03/31/19 12:44 AM

The only other thing I can think of that might help, Laurette, is if you were to watch this part of the game in a YouTube video walkthrough. If I find anything else that might be of help to you, I will let you know. Otherwise, let's look for more player comments.

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 03/31/19 02:25 AM

Thank you both; if I ever get anywhere, will post. BTW The first segment was no problem.

FINALLY I am making progress. I wasn't using the deduction board correctly. Thanks everyone for your input.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community