GB HOMEPAGE

post mortem

Posted By: deleterman

post mortem - 04/02/19 01:30 AM

smashpcstuck at the part about the 2 paintings -after i got the 5 differences I went to hulot and he gave me the lock picking tools .but when i go to the police station and talk to Beauvals i get nothing.what should I do.???? headscratch
Posted By: Marian

Re: post mortem - 04/02/19 01:59 AM

It sounds like you may have missed something that needed doing up to this point.

I would recommend that you check out the walkthrough here.

Re: post mortem - 04/02/19 04:19 AM

thanks ,that's the walkthrough I' M useing , i think it is the drawing of the suspect. i don't think that nicholas verify it. now what do I need to do to get back on track ?

Re: post mortem - 04/02/19 01:10 PM

Well, since I don't know what you have/haven't done up to those point, I can't give you a specific answer to that question. That was why I suggested you look over the walkthrough and see what you might have missed.

If the drawing is correct, the walkthrough says that Nicholas will verify it - if he didn't, then that's all or part of your problem, most likely. Take a good look at the drawing of the suspect as shown on the walkthrough and see what needs to be changed.

Re: post mortem - 04/02/19 04:26 PM

thanks for the info.

Re: post mortem - 04/02/19 04:37 PM

I hope you can get it figured out. If not, there might be a YouTube video that would help.

Re: post mortem - 04/02/19 05:36 PM

thanks for that info,well i just picked the lock and went in , now this is odd ,the room is where the Whytes was killed ..now looking for the locked safe box....yikes now what do i do?? did I pick the wrong door????

Re: post mortem - 04/02/19 07:45 PM

The walkthrough says this:

Enter the office and go to the desk. Open bottom drawer and see locked safe box.

See if you are able to locate it now.

Re: post mortem - 04/02/19 09:24 PM

thanks ,can i get to the office from the Whytes room ?

Re: post mortem - 04/02/19 09:29 PM

I can't tell from looking at the walkthrough. Just experiment and see if you can. Just save your game every so often along the way.

I just checked YouTube and it looks like there are several video walkthroughs for the game.

Re: post mortem - 04/02/19 09:58 PM

thanks, your right there are more than 2 walkthroughts. i will give them a try.

Re: post mortem - 04/02/19 10:45 PM

well -I saved at room 507 . i don't have the pick to get into helloun's room .so where and what do i do now ??

Re: post mortem - 04/02/19 11:27 PM

The walkthrough says this:

The lock picking tools are one time use only and will disappear in the inventory after being used. The choice is whether to use it on room 507 or Hellouin's office.

So, if it were me, I would take a look around and see what else is available to you to investigate and do. You could also take a look at the walkthrough as well.

Re: post mortem - 04/03/19 12:12 AM

yikes, totally lost . i have 2 walkthroughs and i looked at the youtube's over and over . so the only thing i can think of is get on the map and click on every place there and see what i can do .that do you think about that ?
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: post mortem - 04/03/19 12:16 AM

That's what I usually do when I get stuck in a game. Go back to all locations and see what's what. luck

Re: post mortem - 04/03/19 02:24 AM

thanks. will do,
© 2024 GameBoomers Community