GB HOMEPAGE

carol reed

Posted By: dougort

carol reed - 05/06/19 12:55 AM

is there anyway to control the music of the early games?
doug
Posted By: Marian

Re: carol reed - 05/06/19 01:33 AM

Other than adjusting the volume with your speakers, I don't believe that there is.
Posted By: dougort

Re: carol reed - 05/06/19 01:57 AM

thank you-i didn`t think so,but thought i would ask--also i wondered what happened to biggie,a different person in the last game?
doug

Re: carol reed - 05/06/19 02:14 AM

I am not sure. Mikael could probably answer that question if you wrote to him and asked.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: carol reed - 05/06/19 02:32 AM

Mikael did post something here somewhere about biggie but I can't find it and don't want to repeat it wrong.

Re: carol reed - 05/06/19 02:33 AM

People were asking about Bigge in this thread here - but I don't believe we know why he was not in the latest game.

Re: carol reed - 05/06/19 02:39 AM

https://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1177985/re-the-fall-of-april#Post1177985

Try this one!

Re: carol reed - 05/06/19 02:40 AM

Thank you for this - I don't remember seeing that. Good to know.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: carol reed - 05/07/19 02:02 AM

I didn't think that the original Bigge would ever return, but Carol happened to stumble upon him in her latest adventure. So it looks like he will be in the game.

And no, the music volume can't be controlled in the first 3 games. In the 4th game, East Side Story, you can adjust the music volume with the mouse wheel. In the following games, you can do it right from the menu.

Re: carol reed - 05/07/19 02:03 AM

Whoo Hoo! That 's great news Mikael!!

Re: carol reed - 05/07/19 02:32 AM

Thanks for stopping in and supplying more information about this, Mikael.

And I am really glad to hear that we will be seeing Bigge again. yes
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: carol reed - 05/07/19 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mikael
I didn't think that the original Bigge would ever return, but Carol happened to stumble upon him in her latest adventure. So it looks like he will be in the game.

I'm glad to hear the original Bigge will be back.
I didn't mind the young one, but I thought he was "son of Bigge" or something rather than a replacement. I missed the original.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community