GB HOMEPAGE

the council

Posted By: Beerhead

the council - 07/13/19 04:11 PM

Hello,can anyone help me get out of the room with the paintings and the bible verses.I'm looking at Mr.Odds walkthru and still can't figure it out.I can't leave until I do.
Posted By: Marian

Re: the council - 07/13/19 05:21 PM

I haven't played the game, but I know that sometimes it can be helpful to look at more than one walkthrough. Try looking at the walkthrough here.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: the council - 07/13/19 05:42 PM

Hey Beerhead. Glad to see you're still trying to play the game! Other that being stuck in this room, is it getting any easier?

Re: the council - 07/13/19 08:38 PM

Hi Oldbroad,I'm playing this game and still don't know to use those talent things,but I am moving along,except for this part.I got this far and it's pretty good so far.And Marian,I did look at another walkthru.

Re: the council - 07/13/19 08:44 PM

I am thinking that maybe a video walkthrough is in order. I know a lot of people don't like them, but if no one can offer assistance here, it's probably your best bet. You will have to find your place in the game, though. Maybe watching this will clear up other questions you might have, too.

The Council Video Walkthrough

If you aren't in Episode One, let me know and I will see if I can find what you need.

Re: the council - 07/13/19 08:58 PM

Marian,guess what? I tried your suggestion,and I feel dumb because I never tried the steam walkthrough.It was plain as day,I'm moving along now.Thank you very much!

Re: the council - 07/13/19 09:20 PM

No need to feel dumb. Thanks for letting us know that you are moving on now. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community