GB HOMEPAGE

Carol reed Boschs damnation

Posted By: dianne

Carol reed Boschs damnation - 09/22/19 12:13 AM

stuck on the pyramid code lock using the code51432 cant understand why this doesn't work so how does that work , thanks dianne wave2
Posted By: Marian

Re: Carol reed Boschs damnation - 09/22/19 12:25 AM

Have you looked at the walkthrough here?

Have you looked at the in-game hints?
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Carol reed Boschs damnation - 09/22/19 03:06 AM

As Marian pointed out, look at the in-game hints, and see what you have to do next. You have to do some things before you can enter the pyramid.

Re: Carol reed Boschs damnation - 09/22/19 06:10 PM

must of missed something so i will check enjoying the game thanksDianne

Boschs damnation - 09/23/19 03:39 AM

I still cant get the pyramid open with the code51432 I even looked at the walkthrough and seen the picture of the circles it has 25431 so I press 51432 and nothing happens , I have done everything any help would be much appreciated thanks Dianne think
Posted By: Marian

Re: Carol reed Boschs damnation - 09/23/19 03:55 AM

Dianne, I merged your note with your previous thread about this game. Please do not start a new thread if you have further questions about the game; rather, continue asking questions in the thread you already started. thanks

Did you look to see what your in-game hints say at this point?
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Carol reed Boschs damnation - 09/23/19 12:07 PM

dianna, you must have missed one of the steps that trigger the ability to use the code. Do you use Chrome browser ? if so click on the link for the walkthrough then open the settings in chrome.. the three vertical dots on the top right side... look for the word "find" type in the word "pyramid" this will highlight what you need to do regarding the pyramid.... hope this helps.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Carol reed Boschs damnation - 09/23/19 03:24 PM

Looking at a picture in a walktrough isn't necessarily enough. You have to find the hints for the puzzle in the game first. You need one thing from Carin's studio, and you have to have find the Bosch painting before you can enter the pyramid.

What does it say in Carol's journal at this exact moment? I bet looking at that hint will solve your problem.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community