GB HOMEPAGE

the 13th doll

Posted By: VRMpls2

the 13th doll - 10/31/19 06:15 AM

I am hopelessly stumped. I got into the mansion, did the chess puzzle, got into the doll room and kitchen but nothing else. Don't know how to get further. Help if you can. Thanks
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: the 13th doll - 10/31/19 09:55 AM

I finally found out there was a ceiling puzzle, which I didn't expect. But I am really stuck now. the refrigerator spider puzzle is hard and too big for me, and no matter what I pick it doesn't work. I ahve tried all night and am ready to ask for my money back since I can't get past the beginning. Does anyone have an answer of how to do it? I would appreciate all the help I could get. Thanks. Vicki
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: the 13th doll - 10/31/19 05:55 PM

I can't help you as I am not playing the game yet, but maybe just put it aside for awhile. I'm sure as people start playing, help will arrive in some form or other. I hope anyway.
Posted By: Marian

Re: the 13th doll - 10/31/19 07:15 PM

Hi Vicki,

I will start looking around and let you know when I see hints for this game.
Posted By: The13thDoll

Re: the 13th doll - 11/01/19 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by VRMpls2
I finally found out there was a ceiling puzzle, which I didn't expect. But I am really stuck now. the refrigerator spider puzzle is hard and too big for me, and no matter what I pick it doesn't work. I ahve tried all night and am ready to ask for my money back since I can't get past the beginning. Does anyone have an answer of how to do it? I would appreciate all the help I could get. Thanks. Vicki

The spider puzzle is very tricky. Try starting at the end and working your way back to the spider. You can move forward and backward in straight lines.

Happy playing...
Posted By: McGeorge

Re: the 13th doll - 11/02/19 08:11 PM

Some people may have seen my posts on Steam about this, but some of the puzzles are buggy and really unfair, I am hoping they fix the issues..... because I am enjoying the game but the puzzles are bringing me back down to earth.

Especially the 3 in a row and Fireplace puzzles for the doctor. The latter is broken, the 1st just wins because going first is a huge disadvantage razz

Anyway I managed the others easier some were a bit tough but logic prevailed, so can help with any questions smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: the 13th doll - 11/02/19 09:49 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, McGeorge.

Thanks for your offer of help! That is much appreciated. smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: the 13th doll - 11/02/19 10:15 PM

welcome to GameBoomers McGeorge and thanks for helping!

Ana wave
Posted By: McGeorge

Re: the 13th doll - 11/03/19 04:13 PM

Thanks smile
Posted By: The13thDoll

Re: the 13th doll - 11/09/19 12:32 PM

Ed, one of our testers, wrote up a complete walkthrough guide on Steam! So, if you have any difficulties in the future there is a way to beat the puzzles without beating them for real!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: the 13th doll - 11/09/19 06:35 PM

That sounds good The13thDoll. Thanks for letting us know!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community