GB HOMEPAGE

The Suicide of Rachel Foster

Posted By: TLC

The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/20/20 06:58 PM

I doubt anyone can help, since it was just released. But I am stuck. I found the manager's key and now the game is telling me to run. Where do I run to? duh
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/20/20 08:01 PM

Someone has a video walkthrough already on YouTube here.

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/20/20 08:11 PM

Thanks Marian. wavegirl
Posted By: teassoc

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/21/20 10:05 AM

Thanks Marian.
I've just started to play it and found moving around really difficult. I'll see if I can change the mouse settings.
Walkthrough suggests much better movement controls (but still via WASD of course).

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/21/20 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by teassoc
Thanks Marian.
I've just started to play it and found moving around really difficult. I'll see if I can change the mouse settings.
Walkthrough suggests much better movement controls (but still via WASD of course).

I already checked, teassoc. They can't be changed.
Posted By: teassoc

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/22/20 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by TLC
Originally Posted by teassoc
Thanks Marian.

I already checked, teassoc. They can't be changed.

Thanks TLC. I got it to work properly second time round so I've managed to make progress beyond the master suite.

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/22/20 04:25 PM

I'm on day 6 and can't find the generator room. I was there earlier in the game to turn the power on and now can't find it. hardwall I keep ending up in the boiler room. cry

Never mind, I finally found it. woozy On day 7 now. wavegirl

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/23/20 01:53 AM

I just finished the game. I enjoyed it but I do wish they made it, with saves, not auto saving. The story line was a bit unsettling though.

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/23/20 03:25 AM

Glad you were able to finish it, and thank you for your thoughts about the game.

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/23/20 04:09 PM

You're welcome, Marian. I do feel a little weird for enjoying the game because of the subject matter, it was intense at times. But I had to finish it, to see how it ended. crazy
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/23/20 05:53 PM

I think that sounds like a good game, if they can take a sad subject matter into an enjoyable playing experience. I think people could not play The Cat Lady for similar reasons but I enjoyed it. Suicide is something that happens to good people but other people just can't understand it.

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/23/20 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by oldbroad
I think that sounds like a good game, if they can take a sad subject matter into an enjoyable playing experience. I think people could not play The Cat Lady for similar reasons but I enjoyed it. Suicide is something that happens to good people but other people just can't understand it.

Since finishing the game. The only thing I can think of the title is, things aren't always what they seem to be. I just don't want to give anything away and spoil it. woozy

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/23/20 06:44 PM

Yes, not titles, not situations, not people, not life!

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 02/25/20 04:14 PM

I did a replay of the game and realized, "enjoy" wasn't the right word after playing it. I don't know what the right word is. I just had to get to the end of the story, to see how it turned out, doing one thing differently. I am glad, I played it though. But as far as "enjoyed" the game, I have to take that back. Its too sensitive subject for a lot of people. Me included, as I had a murder/suicide in my family, in the 80's.......

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 03/01/20 07:06 PM

I am very sorry to hear that your family went through such a traumatic event, TLC.

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 03/02/20 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Marian
I am very sorry to hear that your family went through such a traumatic event, TLC.

Thank you, Marian. kissy I never really talk about it but this game brought it out. I'm doing fine with it but it never goes away. cry

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 03/02/20 03:33 PM

hug

Re: The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 03/02/20 06:57 PM

catrub
© 2024 GameBoomers Community